Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2014
After reading that Numi is one of the few teas without pesticides, I thought I'd try this collection to see how I like it. Oh, I like Numi all right! Wonderful teas - love the flavors. Spent forever wandering their website and plotting my next purchases. Totally hooked.
on January 3, 2017
Really cute box with great samplings. The teas are delightful and it's a great way to try out new flavors before purchasing a larger box. The tea box fits Numi brand teas easily but I was able to fit a few Twining teabag snug sideways. Though I'll try to stick to Numi.
on July 13, 2015
I love Numi tea - organic, delicious, and they do good stuff with their profits as well. This is a nice selection - various black, green and herbal varietals - something for everyone. The bamboo box is cute, although if you are looking for something that will last forever, this is not it - it does not look like it will hold together more than a month or two. But a nice selection while it lasts.
on October 13, 2014
This tea box makes an excellent gift. The bamboo is elegant and gives it a great cultured look. I really enjoyed the selection of tea, but would have preferred some more unique flavors. The breakfast blend and aged earl gray teas, while good, are very ordinary blends. Numi's Honeybrush or Emperor's Pu-Erh would have been more creative substitutions. Still an all-around great product!
on March 24, 2016
Love the variety of teas in this set and the box they come in. Love the fact that it tells you the caffeine level for each tea. I ended up buying these as gifts. Would buy again.
on May 9, 2014
I used these for my birthday tea... Everyone enjoyed them ! Some of the best tea out there... Plus, the lil tote box was cool! I enjoyed their smoothness & how soothing they taste. Had to taste them before I gave them out, wink, wink!
on January 3, 2014
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my mom. She loves to drink different kinds of tea. There really is a lot of tea in here to choose from. The box it comes in is also really cool. It is a hard bamboo box with a lid. My mom might use it to keep jewelry in after she drinks all the tea! It was a perfect gift! I'm very happy with it.
on March 17, 2017
Bought as a gift. Looks great, nice selection of tea.
on July 10, 2017
These are great! The box they come in is really fun. Great buy for me, gave it to my boyfriend and he was really happy, wink wink!
on October 8, 2016
Purchased as a giftfor my sister, she loves it!