Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Def Leppard All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on November 17, 2014
This is a tiny little tea set, perfect for my mom.

Yes, the teapot is TINY and really fragile and for the price I can understand why people are slightly put off by this but I liked it.

Other people have stated that once you remove the actually outer wrapping the glue will destroy the box surface, but I didn't have that problem. I took my time to slowly peel it off and came out with no imperfection. The top cover is slightly skewed so the lid doesn't align properly when closed shut.

I was slightly disappointed by how the flower bloomed once in the hot water. It didn't sink to the bottom so it just bloomed upside down on the surface. We really couldn't see the flower and if we poked it too much the green parts ripped off making it look like murky seaweed water. The actually taste of the tea was a tad bit strong to the point that it was starting to taste bitter.
on April 7, 2014
Broke within two days of my opening it up. I wasn't particularly careless with it, either, I just set it down on the counter as I would set down a glass mug or teacup.

It brewed a brilliant pot of tea, but I didn't even get to finish the tea that came with it. It's a fragile piece of garbage. The tea that comes with it is tasty, so I'd recommend buying that elsewhere, but do not get this pot. It will break, and you will be sad.

I thought I was getting a bargain on a glass teapot and flowering tea... well, it goes to show that you get what you pay for.
on March 28, 2014
I wanted a small clear glass teapot with a lid. This teapot This is exactly what I wanted. The box and tea flowers were a much appreciated added bonus. I'm having fun with the tea flowers. They look more like long strands of seaweed than flowers, but it's fun to watch them expand, and more important - I like the taste enough that I may order more tea flowers.

I pour the tea into PRAGUE Double Walled Heatproof Glass Mug with Stainless Steel tea strainer infuser & lid, 300 ml, 10 fl. oz capacity. Steeps and keeps tea hot. to strain out the flowers and leaves. Even tho they aren't a set, the teapot's glass lid fits perfectly on the mug which helps keep the tea in the mug hot while I slowly sip it. Before filling the teapot with boiling water I fill it with the hottest tap water, then I pour the boiling water over a spoon. I've put both thru the dishwasher several times with no problem.

The little box with the hinged lid is cute. It's about 10 inches long, 8 inches wide, 5 inches deep. I'm filling it with toys and games for an 8 year old boy.
on February 17, 2015
Beautiful set, but the tea pot is a bit too small. I learned the hard way and would suggest buying a 24 oz tea pot with tea warmer cozy (I am very happy with the Tea Beyond products I found after purchasing this set). I would also suggest buying clear glass tea cups if you do not have glass or china one's in the home already. The right tea pot with warmer, flowering tea and tea cups set a tranquil mood and even help to brighten my day at work (I bought the glass tea cups for work & have china at home). I have one without the warmer at work since we are not allowed open flames in an office building of course, but the tea light candle in that warmer base is a wonderful addition at home. I'm an RN and the right tea helps to melt away my stress :-)
on May 8, 2017
It is pretty but tastes awful!!! Bought as a present and was very unsatisfied. I would not recommend this product.
on December 14, 2011
I bought this as a gift and opened the box to make sure everything was presentable due to other reviews. I wanted to be sure nothing was cracked and the lid fit. Everything was ok. It was packed for shipping well. Yes, the pot is small, but it is for one person after all. There is a hole at the top of the lid designed to let steam out. That might have been what someone was calling a bubble in the glass. It felt pretty sturdy, but the handles could have been made a little thicker. I was hoping to be able to see or smell the teas, but they are sealed in a box. I am pleasantly surprised that this doesn't have a weird chemical smell to the wood as other mass produced, cheaper items are prone to have. The inside of the gift box is nothing special, just the pot, the box of blossoms, and a bunch of brown confetti-like strips of paper stuffing. The box has this orange/red "leather" stringing it together. I think they could have put in a little more effort and used a natural looking leather or even twine, and displaying the blossoms in the gift box instead of hiding them in a box that looks at home on a grocery shelf. But I am picky. Even though I haven't tried the blossoms, I drink Numi tea myself and I think they are great quality teas. I will probably buy a set for myself soon.
on September 26, 2016
Pros:
1.) The box is decent looking. We use it as a tea and tea product holder.
2.) You receive a single serve glass tea pot and 6 tea pods in the box.

Cons:
1.) The tea pods do not have labels so you are stuck looking at the pictures on the paper and guessing which flavor you are getting. This is especially difficult because most of the pods look alike.
2.) It is mostly fluff in the box since the tea pods and the small tea pot do not take up a lot of space.

Overall: Good product and may consider purchasing again.
on March 28, 2017
I received a much earlier version of this as a gift for volunteering as a leader for a charitable cause, and I was absolutely delighted by it. So I am passing the delight on to others by buying 2 or 3 more as elegant gifts to others. The fancy wood & bamboo box for this set makes for a very nice gift touch. However, my price point is about $25 (a limit for nonprofit gifts) so I would not buy this if priced above that.
on April 12, 2017
I bought this for myself and loved it so much I bought another one as a gift. It is a nice little glass pot with flowering teas. Beautiful and delicious!
on July 25, 2014
This is gorgeous! I had given this out as a gift twice before, so this time I bought one for me. What a pleasant surprise. The tea box is rustic and simple, much better than the many I had seen when browsing around for a tea box. It's rustic, so don't expect a shiny made in china box; this is real. The flowers are tiny and the tea is delicious. The packet comes with a tiny teapot (I was also looking for one, but the reviews always preventing me from buying even the most recommended one - they all had complains of dripping). The teapot is one-cup size, but perfect. You can steep the flower two to three times, for two to three cups of tea.

This is exactly what I was looking for: Delicious blossoming tea, a perfect non-dripping teapot, and a rustic tea box. I am very glad I sent this out as a gift to friends. No wonder they were so thankful for it! :)