Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 697 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 735 reviews
on March 13, 2017
This is a cheaply made "Wii remote" It's not a real Wii remote. So cheaply made you can feel like the plastic will break each time you hit a button on the remote. I do not recommend this product. I also found that it was challenging to connect this remote to the Wii. It would often times connect than within a short time would unconnect.
on January 8, 2013
The remote arrived in a plain / bulk packaging on-time with Amazon fulfillment. So far so good.

The good: It actually synced and worked.

The bad: The vibration / rumble does not work at-all. It's not that it is weak, but that it is 100% non-existent / not working. From the description "Rumbe feature", I assume that meant "Rumble". Ours does not rumble.

The poor: The speaker is very tinny. Compared with an original and a MadCatz, the speaker is significantly less audible and less intelligible.

I wish I paid a few bucks more for real / 100% working, or a few bucks less for a less reputable seller. Would probably have gotten the same thing for less...
on October 20, 2014
I ordered two; both were genuine Wii accessories. Remote and nunchuk, but no silicon cover/cushion... that's fine. One worked great, just remember to hit the "sync" red button on both your game unit and the remote... but the other was misaligned in the beam. Fine for most games, but not shooting games. Would not align closely enough under the game's realignment features; was too far out of spec. But, the price was phenomenal!
on March 25, 2014
I ordered these for my son for Christmas around the end of November. Foolishly I thought that would be enough time for "santa" to have them... I was sooooo wrong! They arrived in MID JANUARY! Sure, the controllers work fine, but the fact that I had to wait so stinking long to get them (especially since I had bought other WII items for Christmas) was an absolute joke. I will be very careful of who I order from on amazon in the future.
on December 5, 2012
These controllers are incompatible with a few of my accessories. What's not stated in the description is that these controllers are about half the size of the normal/original Nintendo Wii controllers. That means they don't work in my guns for Golden Eye for example. They're also purple and do not look like the picture at all. I now have three of these and will be returning the two that are unopened.
on February 26, 2014
As mentioned, I ordered two of these. The two wii motes worked fine, but one of the nunchucks was good and the other was defective. The directional stick worked fine in 3 directions, but going left it only went about halfway (as in, I pushed it all the way left but in mariokart, it would barely turn left). I got a refund for the half that didn't work (good job seller) but I just wish both sets would have worked on arrival (bad job manufacturer). I plugged in other nunchucks in to the controller and they all worked fine, so I knew it was a nunchuck issue, not a wii mote issue.

If you get a set that is fully working, it's a good deal, but be aware that you may need to get a refund if part of it is defective.
on January 4, 2013
Purchased this controller for my daughter for Christmas, was expecting a standard sized controller that would work with the Nintendo silicone covers and use AA batteries. Upon opening the controller it was smaller than the standard Nintendo version, which isn't a big deal but it was not compatible with the silicone covers, and that it took AAA batteries instead of AA. That is my biggest gripe about the unit, the AAA's do not last as long in usage as the AA standard WII controller. They should note that in the product description. The controller is also purple, not a big deal as it was for my daughter, but the product photos are a bit deceiving if you're looking for a third party remote. Other than the battery deficiencies the controller works great.
on December 7, 2014
I didn't read the reviews before purchasing and thought I was going to have to return these items. But it arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised to find that the remote and nunchuck are exactly like the ones that came with my Wii. The remote connected just fine. It does seem a little sensitive and jumps around a bit more but even that is getting better as its used.
The cord from the remote to the nunchuck isn't as short as the other customer posted. The one I got is a comfortable length.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars was because it didn't come with the wrist strap.
on March 17, 2013
The "Bulk Packaging" means that the remote and nunchuk are shipped in a ziplock baggie with each piece wrapped in paper foam. The sticker label on the ziplock bag says, New - Bulk Packaging. I had no idea what that meant when I ordered it and didn't know it meant a ziplock bag. The remote does not come with a wrist strap. I thought all of these remotes came with wrist straps since they know people are waving them all over when they play the games. That is my biggest beef with this product. Why no strap? There are no instructions or other packaging. But my son figured out how to sync it with our system and both work fine. He made mention that the noises seemed different, maybe louder. He loves that! I gave the product 4 stars because there was no wrist strap. Had there been one, I would have given it 5.
The Best Product, i am elSupremo3d

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.