|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$56.79 - $73.85 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.25"
- Leather loafer featuring tasseled vamp and moccasin-stitched toe
- Removable footbed
- Comfort Gel Construction for cushioning and shock absorption
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This classic tassle loafer will be a perfect addition to your business wardrobe.Genuine leather upper Flexible rubber outsole Moc toe kiltie tassleed slipon Comfort Gel Construction for advanced cushioning and shock absorption Removable footbed
Need a dress shoe that delivers real quality but won't break the bank? Let us introduce you to the Keaton loafer from Nunn Bush. Sleek lines and fine burnished leather distinguish the uppers, while a seriously comfortable insole sports memory foam and gel inserts. Outsoles are a combo of leather and traction-detailed rubber. These are the pair to wear with suits and dressy-casual attire.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002Q8IBBO
- Item model number: Keaton
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.
I would most likely not buy these again and can't recommend to a friend.
And, as far as I can tell, these shoes are better constructed than the $180 shoes I considered...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I will purchase these shoes again for my husband in the future. Great price too.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The shoe is very exact, a little too small. If I had tried them on a t the store, I would have found another pair or tried another pair.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I wore these to my HS reunion. Had them on for about 6 hours. Mostly sitting around but my feet were quite comfortable. I have 4E wide feet and they fit very comfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by tyrone
Also: Much lighter with new materials than older Nunn Bush loafers.Published 2 months ago by Incognita