Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 16, 2014
A little tight, but that's what I want because they will stretch over time. Appear to be very high quality, and it's nice to see leather soles instead of that horrible rubber that screams "cheap Made in [Insert Country Here] shoes". Initial couple of wears were comfortable, so this shoe will be even better once I break them in. Best prices and sizes I've seen, but I wish they had E widths. Why shoemakers go from D to EEE or 5E is beyond me.
on November 14, 2016
This is a great looking shoe but you may be surprised a the fit. This shoe runs large. My last two pair of shoes from two different manfacturers were both size 10 and fit perfectly. I ordered a 9 1/2 as a result of the reviews that I read indicarting that these shoes run big. Well, that size was still too big so I returned them for a size 9 which seem to fit ok.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These shoes are very comfortable. the leather uppers are supple, and the soles have plenty of flex and padding to make footfalls cushioned. Very stylish to look at, they break in after just one use. I've received compliments on these, and bought another pair as back up.

they fit as expected, so order the size you need. Î can't say enough about these loafers.
on January 5, 2018
Nice looking shoes. Good price. One shoe fit better than the other one. I returned the shoes because i wasn't sure if the other shoe would break in well enough to be as comfortable as the other shoe. Great name of shoe, too! "Manning Tassel Loafer."
on April 18, 2014
but I really liked these shoes - usually not a tassel fan but these really looked good felt good and wore well on day 1 - not a usual thing for shoes that cost me much more - very true to size and felt solid and comfortable from first wearing - I hate giving a 5 after just wearing once but it was that positive an experience
on March 20, 2018
Fit and look good. I can't speak for longevity as I have just worn them a few times, but they look to be well constructed.
on January 15, 2018
Very nice looking shoes. Good value for the cost. They fit very well.
on April 1, 2017
They look great. Good workmanship, and a reasonable price.
on March 19, 2018
Size runs small hurts my feet. After one time into the closet they went. I like this style of shoe but I always have bought them from stores where I could try them on.
on April 27, 2015
Fit was great, but the first time rainwater splashed on the leather it caused a raised permanent stain. Yes you can put them on and wear them for weeks but just don't let a drop of water hit them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.