Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 19, 2017
The shoes are size 14m.My actual size is 14w .I was able to stretch them with a shoe stretcher. The leather is soft enough to be easily streached.The only issue that I have is that the top stichings were very rough and uncomfortable even with a pair of socks. To solve this problem, l used a pair of scissors to trim inside the shoes precisely where l felt discomfort. I also tapped over the trimmed area. You are probably wondering why go through all this? First of all, these shoes sell for $75 - $100 in size 14w but they were on sale for about $25.Secondly, l like the burgundy color.
on January 25, 2017
Perfect size, it's exactly the size i normally wear. Good cushion for walking all day and nice and shiny. Soles are rubbery thought, i think they would wear-out quick if worn daily. Overall a good value compared to what I've seen locally. Recommended
on August 24, 2017
A tad too narrow for me. Shoes were very stiff. They will need some breaking in. The picture makes them look of higher quality then the end product.
on September 13, 2017
Nicely made shoe. Not sure how they wear as my father is in a wheelchair and doesn't walk much at all in them. He likes them a lot, says they fit him well. The leather is a little stiff and doesn't accommodate his swelling feet well, but he only wore them for a short time.
on December 9, 2014
I know that you need to break in shoes, but this shoe is too hard. I had many pairs of Nunn Bush shoes before, but I don't recall the leather being so hard. Ok, I admit, they are a tad large for me, I know that different brands have different sizes, for the same number and letter size. I am also aware of break time is required, but these are not like the Nunn Bushes that I've had in the past. I think that this made in China shoe is not up to the quality that Nunn Bush used to be.

I would most likely not buy these again and can't recommend to a friend.
I bought these shoes based on the reviews. Now I got them, they just look cheap to me, it says it's leather on the outside and man made inside, but even the outside does not feel like leather. I normally buy Bass shoes but these were a bit cheaper, so I took a risk, man I so regretted it.

Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.
on April 4, 2017
Well, you get what you pay for. These are very inexpensive. Some tiny parts of the finish are not quite right - a brown or black Sharpie will fix that! When you first put them on, they feel a bit tight in the toe and heel, but then rapidly soften up to fit the foot after you have them on for a half-hour or so. The ultimate fit was close to right - a bit large. If I bought a smaller size, I think they would be too small. It has a gel insole, but can I tell? Not really. If I didn't see it, I would have no idea it was there. It also has a half-rubber, half-composite something ("man made materials" - kind of like leather, but more like a really hard cardboard) sole. Good for traction in the wet. Not so good for comfort. I'd prefer an all-rubber sole, which would be a LOT more comfortable. So, I wouldn't wear these for more than a few hours. Not more than a day in the office, where I was mostly sitting. Definitely not all day long, especially not if I was doing a lot of walking. Not comfortable enough for that. Looks very nice out of the box. All in all, it's an OK shoe, that I'd wear in business casual situations. The leather outer is fairly thin. Only time will tell how well the shoe holds up.

UPDATE: After wearing them for a few hours on a couple of occasions, and standing up in them for about an hour straight at least once, I can say they are definitely NOT as comfortable as my other shoes. Typically I buy Florsheims or Rockports with a rubber sole, and those are good for all-day wear. You put them on, and they disappear on your feet. As a matter of contrast, these Nunn Bush shoes do not have nearly the comfort in the sole. Moreover, the leather that surrounds the top part of the foot is rather hard, especially near the toe. Thin, but hard. Somewhat strange - you'd expect it to be pliable - but it's not. I guess the "give" in the shoe size is due to the stitching, and not to the leather. Because the shoe itself has adjusted to be plenty large to fit my foot now, but it isn't what you'd call glove-soft. More like a firm wall. So the shoe looks great, and is moderately comfortable. But I'll never put these on and say "wow - these feel awesome!"
on December 1, 2017
Very pleased with this shoe. It is a good brand and a very smart timeless design. Always prefer leather for comfort. Sizing is accurate.
on March 8, 2018
These are attractive shoes that are surprisingly comfortable for their style. I don't wear this kind of shoe very often so I don't have any idea how durable they will be but they certainly look good for the small amount of time I spend wearing them.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2017
This is a remarkably well-made shoe of truly superior quality, comfort, and durability. And it looks GREAT. Nunn-Bush shoes have long been a favorite of mine, and this shoe is exceptionally fine, What more can I say? If I could, I would give it 10 stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.