Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 207 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 211 reviews
on May 22, 2016
I ordered 9.5 wide, and the minute I took these out of the box I knew they were going to be both too small and too narrow. But I tried them on, and to my total amazement, they fit perfectly. I took a huge chance and wore them to work for a full 10-hour day with no other shoes to change into if I had a problem, and I'm happy to report they were extremely comfortable all day. They fit well right out of the box; nicely made, beautiful finish, and 100% satisfied. Never bought this brand before, but will certainly do so again.
on June 6, 2016
This shoe looks good cosmetically and appears well made, inside and out. I appreciate the good fit, right out of the box. These shoes needed no break-in before being worn all day. The gel heel is a nice feature--it's more comfortable than a conventional felt-padded heel insole. I was surprised however at how thin the sole of the shoe is. It appears to be one piece, rather than a traditional two-piece design. Due to its thinness, it transmits irregular surfaces, unlike other tassled loafers that I've owned (Bass, Boston, etc.). Since these are dress shoes occasionally worn over gravel, etc. surfaces, I'm hoping this will not be too much of a problem. Another reviewer observed that these are not capable of being resoled. I think they probably can be, but with an oversole rather than conventional removal/replacement due to their single element sole design.
on January 25, 2017
Perfect size, it's exactly the size i normally wear. Good cushion for walking all day and nice and shiny. Soles are rubbery thought, i think they would wear-out quick if worn daily. Overall a good value compared to what I've seen locally. Recommended
on January 19, 2017
The shoes are size 14m.My actual size is 14w .I was able to stretch them with a shoe stretcher. The leather is soft enough to be easily streached.The only issue that I have is that the top stichings were very rough and uncomfortable even with a pair of socks. To solve this problem, l used a pair of scissors to trim inside the shoes precisely where l felt discomfort. I also tapped over the trimmed area. You are probably wondering why go through all this? First of all, these shoes sell for $75 - $100 in size 14w but they were on sale for about $25.Secondly, l like the burgundy color.
on February 2, 2012
I bought these shoes based on the reviews. Now I got them, they just look cheap to me, it says it's leather on the outside and man made inside, but even the outside does not feel like leather. I normally buy Bass shoes but these were a bit cheaper, so I took a risk, man I so regretted it.

Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.
on February 10, 2015
I purchased these shoes for my father-in-law because he has a very wide foot and has issues finding shoes that fit well. Of course I was nervous as to whether or not they would be appropriate. Boy was I happy when I asked him how they fit. He LOVES them and wears them often! They are slip-ons, which are much easier to put on and they hold up well for daily use. I am sure he will be asking me to purchase more in the future and now I have a great gift option for the guy who has it all! Win, win in my book!

Update 6/2017: these are the second pair I am purchasing and they are still a favorite shoe!
on November 23, 2015
Coming from the UK I was apprehensive when it comes to sizes and fitting upon arriving to the US. Feet wise I am normally a UK 10 with wide width and flat arch, but can range from a 9 to 10 depending on the shoe. With these loafers a US 10M fits perfectly with little rubbing on the sides of the feet and digging of the rear of the shoe on the Achilles Tendon.

My only concern is the rubber sole. I would of preferred a wooden base, but I guess that that is why the price is low.

Overall,a happy shopper and would recommend.
on May 26, 2017
Great brand for a great price. This is a good-looking shoe and a good value for the money. If you wear them several times a week, you will need to replace them in a year or so, but that's to be expected and at their price, that is fine. They are very comfortable.
on April 4, 2017
Well, you get what you pay for. These are very inexpensive. Some tiny parts of the finish are not quite right - a brown or black Sharpie will fix that! When you first put them on, they feel a bit tight in the toe and heel, but then rapidly soften up to fit the foot after you have them on for a half-hour or so. The ultimate fit was close to right - a bit large. If I bought a smaller size, I think they would be too small. It has a gel insole, but can I tell? Not really. If I didn't see it, I would have no idea it was there. It also has a half-rubber, half-composite something ("man made materials" - kind of like leather, but more like a really hard cardboard) sole. Good for traction in the wet. Not so good for comfort. I'd prefer an all-rubber sole, which would be a LOT more comfortable. So, I wouldn't wear these for more than a few hours. Not more than a day in the office, where I was mostly sitting. Definitely not all day long, especially not if I was doing a lot of walking. Not comfortable enough for that. Looks very nice out of the box. All in all, it's an OK shoe, that I'd wear in business casual situations. The leather outer is fairly thin. Only time will tell how well the shoe holds up.

UPDATE: After wearing them for a few hours on a couple of occasions, and standing up in them for about an hour straight at least once, I can say they are definitely NOT as comfortable as my other shoes. Typically I buy Florsheims or Rockports with a rubber sole, and those are good for all-day wear. You put them on, and they disappear on your feet. As a matter of contrast, these Nunn Bush shoes do not have nearly the comfort in the sole. Moreover, the leather that surrounds the top part of the foot is rather hard, especially near the toe. Thin, but hard. Somewhat strange - you'd expect it to be pliable - but it's not. I guess the "give" in the shoe size is due to the stitching, and not to the leather. Because the shoe itself has adjusted to be plenty large to fit my foot now, but it isn't what you'd call glove-soft. More like a firm wall. So the shoe looks great, and is moderately comfortable. But I'll never put these on and say "wow - these feel awesome!"
on March 27, 2017
Great shoes, I ordered an 11 because that is what I generally wear, but sometimes the Nunn Bush are a little bigger and of course they were, so I returned for a half size smaller. I love this shoes though!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.