Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nunn Bush Men's Keaton Tassel Loafer
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on February 2, 2012
I bought these shoes based on the reviews. Now I got them, they just look cheap to me, it says it's leather on the outside and man made inside, but even the outside does not feel like leather. I normally buy Bass shoes but these were a bit cheaper, so I took a risk, man I so regretted it.

Also, I'm 9 on all shoes I ever tried, these are pretty narrow, so they are very tight on top, so they'll need a lot of break in I guess.
on June 6, 2016
This shoe looks good cosmetically and appears well made, inside and out. I appreciate the good fit, right out of the box. These shoes needed no break-in before being worn all day. The gel heel is a nice feature--it's more comfortable than a conventional felt-padded heel insole. I was surprised however at how thin the sole of the shoe is. It appears to be one piece, rather than a traditional two-piece design. Due to its thinness, it transmits irregular surfaces, unlike other tassled loafers that I've owned (Bass, Boston, etc.). Since these are dress shoes occasionally worn over gravel, etc. surfaces, I'm hoping this will not be too much of a problem. Another reviewer observed that these are not capable of being resoled. I think they probably can be, but with an oversole rather than conventional removal/replacement due to their single element sole design.
on May 22, 2016
I ordered 9.5 wide, and the minute I took these out of the box I knew they were going to be both too small and too narrow. But I tried them on, and to my total amazement, they fit perfectly. I took a huge chance and wore them to work for a full 10-hour day with no other shoes to change into if I had a problem, and I'm happy to report they were extremely comfortable all day. They fit well right out of the box; nicely made, beautiful finish, and 100% satisfied. Never bought this brand before, but will certainly do so again.
on February 27, 2012
while this is good shoe, the sole is very flimsy. i would almost prefer a better sole, than the interesting Dr Shole's insert in the heel.
on February 10, 2015
I purchased these shoes for my father-in-law because he has a very wide foot and has issues finding shoes that fit well. Of course I was nervous as to whether or not they would be appropriate. Boy was I happy when I asked him how they fit. He LOVES them and wears them often! They are slip-ons, which are much easier to put on and they hold up well for daily use. I am sure he will be asking me to purchase more in the future and now I have a great gift option for the guy who has it all! Win, win in my book!
on December 9, 2014
I know that you need to break in shoes, but this shoe is too hard. I had many pairs of Nunn Bush shoes before, but I don't recall the leather being so hard. Ok, I admit, they are a tad large for me, I know that different brands have different sizes, for the same number and letter size. I am also aware of break time is required, but these are not like the Nunn Bushes that I've had in the past. I think that this made in China shoe is not up to the quality that Nunn Bush used to be.

I would most likely not buy these again and can't recommend to a friend.
on October 23, 2015
I've gotten a ruler out as it seems like the right shoe is tighter on my toes than the left, I had to check to make sure they were both the same size and width. I've never had this issue with a pair of shoes before this is a 1st... Just tight in the toes on one foot... the left foot is a 5 star the right 2 at best... :(
on July 15, 2015
Way too small - but, using amazon is great because I returned them for free and ordered another pair in the correct width - same price.
And, as far as I can tell, these shoes are better constructed than the $180 shoes I considered...
on March 16, 2016
Giving a 4 only because do not fit as expected. Shoes are an inch too long, however width seems fine. Purchased 10B for my husband who normally wears that size. They are a pretty shoe, nice upper, dressier toe seam is flat rather than raised as compared to other more casual looks. Shoe is fully lined. Sole is padded. Only issue is length about 1 inch too long. Returning this 10B pair to exchange for 9B.
on April 19, 2016
Although the fit and support was as expected these are NOT the Nunn Bush Keaton Slip-On's of old. The upper's have the look of cheap pleather (spelling intentional). The color is off by several shades (darker). They look almost like dark cherry not the tone advertised. Overall the comfort level is enough not to return the shoes but they definitely look like vinyl knock-offs.I will not purchase these shoes on Amazon anymore.