BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 2, 2017
This is a remarkably well-made shoe of truly superior quality, comfort, and durability. And it looks GREAT. Nunn-Bush shoes have long been a favorite of mine, and this shoe is exceptionally fine, What more can I say? If I could, I would give it 10 stars.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2017
Nicely made shoe. Not sure how they wear as my father is in a wheelchair and doesn't walk much at all in them. He likes them a lot, says they fit him well. The leather is a little stiff and doesn't accommodate his swelling feet well, but he only wore them for a short time.
on April 4, 2017
Well, you get what you pay for. These are very inexpensive. Some tiny parts of the finish are not quite right - a brown or black Sharpie will fix that! When you first put them on, they feel a bit tight in the toe and heel, but then rapidly soften up to fit the foot after you have them on for a half-hour or so. The ultimate fit was close to right - a bit large. If I bought a smaller size, I think they would be too small. It has a gel insole, but can I tell? Not really. If I didn't see it, I would have no idea it was there. It also has a half-rubber, half-composite something ("man made materials" - kind of like leather, but more like a really hard cardboard) sole. Good for traction in the wet. Not so good for comfort. I'd prefer an all-rubber sole, which would be a LOT more comfortable. So, I wouldn't wear these for more than a few hours. Not more than a day in the office, where I was mostly sitting. Definitely not all day long, especially not if I was doing a lot of walking. Not comfortable enough for that. Looks very nice out of the box. All in all, it's an OK shoe, that I'd wear in business casual situations. The leather outer is fairly thin. Only time will tell how well the shoe holds up.

UPDATE: After wearing them for a few hours on a couple of occasions, and standing up in them for about an hour straight at least once, I can say they are definitely NOT as comfortable as my other shoes. Typically I buy Florsheims or Rockports with a rubber sole, and those are good for all-day wear. You put them on, and they disappear on your feet. As a matter of contrast, these Nunn Bush shoes do not have nearly the comfort in the sole. Moreover, the leather that surrounds the top part of the foot is rather hard, especially near the toe. Thin, but hard. Somewhat strange - you'd expect it to be pliable - but it's not. I guess the "give" in the shoe size is due to the stitching, and not to the leather. Because the shoe itself has adjusted to be plenty large to fit my foot now, but it isn't what you'd call glove-soft. More like a firm wall. So the shoe looks great, and is moderately comfortable. But I'll never put these on and say "wow - these feel awesome!"
on August 24, 2017
A tad too narrow for me. Shoes were very stiff. They will need some breaking in. The picture makes them look of higher quality then the end product.
on March 27, 2017
Great shoes, I ordered an 11 because that is what I generally wear, but sometimes the Nunn Bush are a little bigger and of course they were, so I returned for a half size smaller. I love this shoes though!!
on September 18, 2017
Really nice shoes, and great for the price. Fit slightly large, but not enough to warrant a smaller size, just slid a bit with dress socks on. I wore thicker ones with it and they fit better. Would highly reccomend.
on April 26, 2017
The are very comfortable, at times it feels as if I did not have them on. Great shoes for the money!
on March 17, 2017
these are very nice,very comfortable shoes. I think they will hold up for a good while!
on March 3, 2017
Good looking shoe and good quality, but not enough padding on the bottoms for my feet.
on May 24, 2017
Love the feel and the fit. I've been a Nunn Bush fan for a long time. Love the comfort gel....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.