Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2016
Comfortable padded inside foot surface. Leather upper where others in price class not. Good flexible sole composition and tread design. Would have liked a back strap adjustment and the little toe on my left foot was rubbed a bit raw the first time I wore them. However, they broke in nicely and I like them and happy with the purchase.
on May 4, 2013
I put these sandals on and took them off 12 hours later. No break-in period needed. Very comfy insole and firm sole for great grip. I even walked on a sandy beach and the sand came out from under my foot with a good shake. I did not even have to loosen the strap. It stays put on my feet and does NOT wiggle giving that loose shoe feel. I recommend these... fit was true to size and at size 14 EE they do not make my feet seem HUGE... just BIG
on September 2, 2016
Despite the fact that I have a high arch and need great arch support and these don't have it, these are excellent shoes. Size 12 is my size 12. Sometimes I have to use 13 or 12W. These are excellent shoes. Soft bottoms and nearly perfect. I don't wear these all day except when I can get away with it. I might wear them at the park but not to exercise or seriously walk in. I wear them loafing around the house and they're excellent.
on September 1, 2013
They are wonderful, I have happy feet.

Please folks, just assume that "Leather" in Chinese means Man Made Material. I love real leather and am amazed at the vast array of products made with "pleather" that are sold down the line as leather, and I must say that I think everyone is honestly, and innocently hoodwinked (or isn't familiar with the product that they sell, or that they bought).

The imitation is always getting better. I wonder if Nunn Bush even knows that its Naugahyde, vynl, whatever. At least the sandal tells you the truth on its label. And it is oh so comfortable, and looks wonderful. I have many leather goods, and these sandals are way down there, looking good and making my feets happy. So, I forgive "Full grain tumbled or smooth leather and textile upper". (But, I wonder where along the chain the fibbing stops and folks just forgot what leather is.)

I'm happy with them, I wish they were as advertised, and this is over the top: "100% leather".

It's humor! Have happy feet.
on November 5, 2013
I always buy clothing a little above size, especially shoes, and I recommend anyone with wide feet to do so. I bought a 10 extra wide and they feel just about right. As another customer points out made in China from man-made materials. I have seen this happen quite some and my feeling is that Amazon should correct its advertising immediately. Or have a button where a customer can claim false advertising so that they can correct it immediately. It is bad enough to happen to one customer. Otherwise I always prefer the stitching all over and all around, it makes so much less likely that the glue will unglue and the shoe come all apart.
on May 29, 2017
Good sandals! Comfortable and good quality for the price.
on June 19, 2017
Also bought these too. Fit as expected and are very comfortable. Great buy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2017
nice Pair of shoes
on September 9, 2015
Bought these shoes for our tropical themed 30th wedding anniversary and they fit like a glove and are verrrrrrry comfortable. Wore them for a good 6 or 7 hours.
on August 21, 2016
Beware, I found the width to be narrower than other similar sandals. You might want to consider ordering the wider size. Shoe width has never been a problem with me before, so I expected them to fit. I have a similar style by Reel Legends and a size 8 fit fine. I'm looking forward to the easy return for the wider width.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question