Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nupla-72-016 Round Point Shovel, 48 in.Handle, 16 ga.
|Material||Fiberglass, Polypropylene, Alloy Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||58 x 8.5 x 4 inches|
|Item Weight||0.01 Ounces|
|Grip Type||Contoured, Ergonomic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Blade dimension 9" width x 11 1/2" height
- Ergonomic for comfort, safety and less fatigue
- Nupla ergo power handles meet the highest performance ratings
- Nupla ergo power handles feature nuplaglas cores with molded nuclad contoured jacket
- Package weight :3.67 lbs
Specifications for this item
|Included Components||Unit^Instruction Guide|
|Item Weight||0.010 ounces|
|Material||Fiberglass , Polypropylene , Alloy Steel|
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Round Point Shovel, Handle Type Straight, Ergonomic, Handle Material Fiberglass with Polypropylene Outer Jacket, Handle Length 48 In., Blade Width 9 In., Blade Length 11-1/2 In., Blade Type Forward Step, Open Back, E Series, 16 ga., Steel Blade Material
- Product Dimensions : 58 x 8.5 x 4 inches; 0.01 Ounces
- Item model number : 72016
- Date First Available : February 10, 2011
- Manufacturer : Nupla Corporation
- ASIN : B004N8526C
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,744 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
- #3 in Gardening Shovels
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Nupla RP2L-E shovel fit the bill nicely! We used it (or rather, our boys and our girls used it) to level our backyard to make space for our new above ground pool. It stood up to the repeated use and the ergonomic handle didn't make blisters on any of their hands. The blade of the shovel withstood a ton of hidden stones in the ground. It was perfectly balanced so that the digging went along quickly, as well as making the kinesthetics use of the shovel easy on their young bodies. I tried it myself (a woman in her mid-fifties) and I was pleased with its action.
I would definitely buy this shovel again, but I suspect that the handle will last a lot longer than our previous shovels, and so it might be a while. However, because of the quality of this shovel, I will definitely look to see if they have other tools available. You can never have too many good tools, you know.