Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 22, 2017
Thank you! Love it! I purchased this as a gift to my friend who recently became a. RN. The item shipped right away. It's great quality and seems durable. Love it! Thanks again
Mel
on January 9, 2014
Hope she likes it. Her mom does! There were a lot of bad reviews due to breakage in shipping, supposedly bad quality(??, not here) and one or two that complained that it "wasn't as big as in the picture" ?!?! and that it holds 12 oz, like it stated but that it is so full that it's spilling over(??). All I can say is it's a good sized coffee cup, and if it says that it holds 12 oz, they probably mean full. Just put less in it and you'll be alright. From what I've found, most coffee makers these days have marks on the carafe for cups that don't equal an actual cup, but about half to 3/4 of a "real world" cup, anyway. It looks good, it's made well (but it's made in China), and it's a regular size coffee cup. It's not small, it's not large - it's normal.
Bought as a birthday gift for a nurse friend and she LOVED it. She keeps it on her desk in her office!!! I thought it was cute and hoped she would like it too, and boy did she ever!!!!!!
on December 30, 2017
Item was describe/ appears here on Amazon and of good quality - very cute. My rating is specific to the mug even though it arrived broken. Ordered this one and the red version together. This item arrived broken and will be returned/refunded as it was a Christmas gift purchase.
on August 21, 2014
Bought this as a gift for my nurse-in-training roommate, and she absolutely loved it! Bright colors, and looks like the picture. Not as heavy or sturdy as I had hoped - I honestly wouldn't have been surprised if it broke in transit. But it did come in one piece, so that's quite good. It does come in a box that has several different phrases on it - including "I'm a Nurse" and "I'm a Teacher," which I thought rather spoiled the surprise inside, and seemed really cheap and cheesy to have the same box for all the designs. But overall I am pleased.
on October 30, 2015
This mug is lovely! I purchased it as an end of clinicals gift for my professor!

The colors are vibrant, and it is a nice weight. It is a little smaller than I was expecting, but still a great size. I am sure my professor will LOVE IT!

This mug would make a great gift for any nurse in your life! Share the love of nursing with another nurse!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I gave this mug to my wife for Christmas. She loves it!

The mug is nicely designed, and grabs attention...especially on her desk! Makes a great gift for the nurse in your life!

Highly recommended.
on November 9, 2017
This was purchased as a gift for my daughter. It arrived in good shape, and I do love the humor! It's also large enough to keep her going through those 12-hour hospital shifts.
on January 5, 2016
My niece, who is a nurse, loved this mug. I wish it was higher grade quality, but it is what it is. I was lucky I received it intact. There was barely room in the box they shipped it in for any cushioning, and I see that was a complaint of others. It's time they got it right. Anyway, my niece loved it and I hope it serves her a very long time.
on January 20, 2014
I did not try to exchange this. Christmas was just a couple of days away. The cup was in a box. This was placed into a larger box with other items. It was the packing of this larger box by Amazon that was the problem. The cup box was able to move around and I'm sure repeating the outcome is superfluous.