BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 5, 2015
DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! I ordered this once for a friend who just passed her NCLEX and it arrived broken. I returned it and ordered another hoping it would arrive in one piece but it was even worse than the first time!!! The people who package this mug weren't thinking when they put the CERAMIC MUG inside a cardboard box with one air bag for a cushion. So stupid. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
review image review image
on March 22, 2017
Thank you! Love it! I purchased this as a gift to my friend who recently became a. RN. The item shipped right away. It's great quality and seems durable. Love it! Thanks again
Mel
on March 27, 2016
I definitely underestimated the SIZE of a 12 oz Mug, but it is a wonderful mug and my Step Mom loves it! I got this for my Step Mom for Christmas, since shes a Nurse who loves/needs her cup of coffee in the morning. Absolutely love the design and scripture on it and she loves green so it was a homerun purchase! Yes, its a small mug but it works perfect for my step mom since she drinks espresso. You don't need a big mug for that strong stuff though. 2 small shots of that and some milk and sugar fits perfectly in this mug! This was an excellent gift, and was moderately priced! Another plus is its dishwasher safe. Not sure If it states that on the mug but she's used it for 3 months now and the dishwasher has not messed up any of the design or mug itself.
And i've had this since Dec 17th, 2015
I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
on August 9, 2016
Bought as a birthday gift for a nurse friend and she LOVED it. She keeps it on her desk in her office!!! I thought it was cute and hoped she would like it too, and boy did she ever!!!!!!
on January 20, 2014
I did not try to exchange this. Christmas was just a couple of days away. The cup was in a box. This was placed into a larger box with other items. It was the packing of this larger box by Amazon that was the problem. The cup box was able to move around and I'm sure repeating the outcome is superfluous.
on May 7, 2015
This is a gift for someone and this is how I received it.
review image
on October 31, 2013
This mug is cute and colorful, but the ceramic is not sturdy or high quality. That being said, the shippers should have taken extra care to pack it. However, ours arrived in a box just slightly larger than the gift box, with only two thin pieces of foam to cushion it. Of course it was shattered. Since it was for a time sensitive gift, we were really disappointed. The design is so appropriate for our giftee that we are going to order it one more time; hope they pack it better!
(Amazon was speedy in refunding our money.)
I gave this mug to my wife for Christmas. She loves it!

The mug is nicely designed, and grabs attention...especially on her desk! Makes a great gift for the nurse in your life!

Highly recommended.
on April 25, 2017
Bright, colorful and light weight. The mug is a good size and it looks exactly as pictured.
on January 9, 2014
Hope she likes it. Her mom does! There were a lot of bad reviews due to breakage in shipping, supposedly bad quality(??, not here) and one or two that complained that it "wasn't as big as in the picture" ?!?! and that it holds 12 oz, like it stated but that it is so full that it's spilling over(??). All I can say is it's a good sized coffee cup, and if it says that it holds 12 oz, they probably mean full. Just put less in it and you'll be alright. From what I've found, most coffee makers these days have marks on the carafe for cups that don't equal an actual cup, but about half to 3/4 of a "real world" cup, anyway. It looks good, it's made well (but it's made in China), and it's a regular size coffee cup. It's not small, it's not large - it's normal.