|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $104.93 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
Customers who bought this item also bought
This Nurse Mates 229904 Dove Lites Slip-On Nursing Shoe is a part of the Lites Collection. As the name implies, these shoes are very lightweight. The full grain leather uppers have a stain resistant finish to keep them looking fresh. The EVA outsoles are feather light and feature rubber inserts to improve wear and slip resistance. The heel height is 1.5" and Nurse Mates was sure to use sturdy steel shanks to provide the best in arch support for you to help reduce fatigue without adding weight to the shoes. The removable EVA insole adds another layer of cushioning and arch support. The collar is padded and the elastic at the opening of this Nurse Mates Slip-On shoe is just right to give you the room to put the shoe on and still have a great fit. Medium 5-10,11Wide 6-10,11
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FZL4EXW
- Item model number: Dove-K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #73 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #314 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Loafers & Slip-Ons
- #469 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
So even though Nurse Mates' shoes are great, just get any other color but this metallic version of the shoes which doesn't last at all.
PS: These shoes periodically go on sale throughout the year so always keep these in your wishlist!
The left shoe fits a little snug, but comfortable.
The toe box is ample, so it keeps your toes from crunching!
These are just as comfortable at the end of the day as they are at 0530!
I am a nursing student, and put in long hours in these. They are worth every penny, and they come from a reputable company.
The only thing that I would suggest, for people with feet as bad as mine or worse, is to order a half or a full size up. I ordered a 9.5 and normally wear a 9. They were a little tight at first, but I feel like they eventually stretch out.