|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$69.94 - $101.10 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Womens' slip-on nursing shoe, Ultra-light, long-wearing outsoles
- Tumbled Floater leather uppers, stain-resistant finish
- Removable contoured footbed cradles your feet in comfort
- Lightweight steel shanks for lateral stability during walking
- EVA unit bottoms, rubber inserts for, slip-resistance and longer wear, Heel Height: 1 4/8 "
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra lightweight outsoles with rubber inserts for slip resistance and longer wear. This comfortable slip-on provides all-day support and cushioning where your feet need it most. The Dove is made from premium tumbled leather with an easy-care, stain-resistant finish.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FZL4EXW
- Item model number: Dove-K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #33 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #213 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #215 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Loafers & Slip-Ons
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So even though Nurse Mates' shoes are great, just get any other color but this metallic version of the shoes which doesn't last at all.
Formed blisters on both heels after wearing these shoes for 3 days, 4-hr shift. Pretty disappointed. >_<
Update... before a year the shoes have become dirty, peeling, and the paint is coming off. Super dissapointed especially for nearly $70. I'm a nursing student and wear them about 4-6 x a month in the hospital and don't wipe them down every time I leave- unless they're dirty.