|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$46.19 - $107.78|
- Synthetic sole
- ASTM-tested thermoplastic rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction to help keep you steady on your feet.
- Full-grain leather upper is stain-resistant for easy care.
- Removable EVA / memory foam insole offers cushioning and molds to your foot, absorbing pressure and distributing it evenly as you walk.
- Padded collar provides a better fit for comfort around the ankle.
- Four-eyelet tie offers a better fit at the instep.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Walk with slip-resistant ease wherever you go in Nurse Mates Macie Lace-Up Shoes You'll feel more confident on your feet at work or even around town when you wear this casual shoe. It's made with an ASTM tested, slip-resistant outsole, so you can count on sure-footed traction in most work environments. Inside, the removable EVA / memory foam insole contours to your foot, while cushioning and distributing weight evenly to help reduce pressure points. You'll appreciate how the padded collar feels oh-so comfortable around your ankle, plus it helps create a nice fit. The stain-resistant, full-grain leather upper gives you added arch support, while the four-eyelet tie system offers a better fit along the instep.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01MRC7IX9
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 14, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
expect from Nurse Mate shoes. In the past, I have always bought
the style called "Louise." I purchased this style because they
were on sale and looked very similar to the ones I usually bought.
However, they are cut different than the Louise shoe and do not
provide the same comfortable fit. There is nothing wrong with the shoe
its self. The problem is, the cut is just not compatible with the shape of
shoes that I have purchased.I purchased these because of a previous review that stated they were slightly narrow--which was to
my benefit. Wish there were more styles that fit me as well as these.