- File Size: 2916 KB
- Print Length: 40 pages
- Publisher: MazorBooks (January 13, 2014)
- Publication Date: January 13, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00DPRTVSM
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,809,293 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #135 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Diet & Nutrition
- #402 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children's eBooks > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Personal Hygiene
- #1004 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Health > Diet & Nutrition
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $8.00 (62%)
Nurse Olivia 'Liv' Welle Presents: Who Knew Vitamins Could Be Fun (Smart Kids Healthy Kids Children's Books Collection) (Children's Books with Good Values) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 40 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
|Age Level: 4 - 10|
|Grade Level: P - 4|
- Similar books to Nurse Olivia 'Liv' Welle Presents: Who Knew Vitamins Could Be Fun (Smart Kids Healthy Kids Children's Books Collection) (Children's Books with Good Values)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think it's important for youngsters to learn about healthy eating at an early age so they develop good habits throughout their lives. The book will also help them explain the value of healthy foods to their friends. It's a great book for parents, teachers and students. I highly recommend it.
Reviewed by Deanie Humphrys-Dunne, author
My 5 yr old daughter especially enjoyed the fact that each student's name started with the letter of the vitamin that they were speaking about!
It is never too early to educate even very young children about vitamins and healthy eating. I am looking forward to purchasing more books featuring Nurse Liv!
The pictures are also beautifully drawn in exciting colors to catch your child's eye and imagination. I highly recommend this book for children of all ages!
Most recent customer reviews
foods they can be found.Read more
I purchased the Kindle version of "Who knew vitamins could be fun", for my grandchildren.Read more