Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Guide 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Publisher
Nurse Practitioner's Business Practice and Legal Guide
Nurse Practitioner’s Business Practice and Legal Guide, Sixth Edition is a must-have resource for every new or current nurse practitioner (NP) that explains and analyzes the legal issues relevant to nurse practitioners. Completely updated and revised, it includes a new chapter on answering frequently asked questions from NPs. In addition, it provides the latest state-by-state laws, including regulatory developments and prosecutions of nurse practitioners, and new case analyses and lessons learned from those cases.
Legal Guide 6th Edition
- Examples regarding trouble over NPs and kickbacks
- Stark Law compliance issues and related criminal cases involving nurse practitioners who are employed by hospitals
- Nurse practitioners who have encountered issues with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- An attempted work around for the Medicare requirement that a physician order home care resulting in an NP using a physician's name to order home care and then being prosecuted for identity theft
About the Author
- Item Weight : 2.44 pounds
- Hardcover : 516 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1284117162
- ISBN-13 : 978-1284117165
- Publisher : Jones & Bartlett Learning; 6th edition (March 20, 2017)
- Dimensions : 7 x 1.3 x 10.1 inches
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #17,603 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: