Nursing Covers by Dria 'The All-In-One Fashionable Nursing Cover, Stroller Cover, Car Seat Cover' - Made in USA from Premium Four Way Stretch and Breathable Modal Fabric (Solana Style: Natural Sand)
- HAND MADE IN THE USA FROM PREMIUM LENZING MODAL 4-way stretch fabric that is breathable and allows it to fit over any car seat and infant stroller without losing its shape when mom wants to wear it as a fashion garment
- PROVIDES FULL COVERAGE PRIVACY FRONT AND BACK and stays in place all while protecting your little one from the sun light, wind or other elements
- DOUBLES AS A CAR SEAT COVER AND STROLLER COVER. Eliminates the need for additional accessories, having less to carry in the diaper bag and less to worry about on the go
- VIRTUALLY WRINKEL FREE AND VERY PORTABLE which allows you to crumple it up in a ball and toss it in your purse or in the under carriage
- CHIC & FASHINABLE, MAKES A GREAT BABY & WEDDING REGISTRY ITEM. Surprise the mommy you know with this fabulous gift that won't disappoint. All our Nursing Covers come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Our Nursing Covers are an All-In-One Maternity Top:
• Nursing Cover
• Car Seat Cover
• Stroller Cover
• Fashion Accessory
It does it all! We are sure that it will be the newest staple in your wardrobe! With the Solana style in particular, we've created a neutral fashion option that resembles the warm summer sands of Solana Beach. Pair this top with dark wash jeans or a summer maxi dress.
Our Nursing Covers are made of Lenzing Modal Fabric
We couldn't create a premium breastfeeding cover without the best fabric around. All of our nursing tops are made from one of the softest, lightest, and most comfortable fabrics, Modal®.
This fabric is:
• Light Weight
• Stretches Four Ways
• Highly Wrinkle and Shrink Resistant
It only takes one touch to know that this is not run of the mill cotton. Modal® fabric is crafted from the pulp and fiber of the Beechwood tree, which comes only from forests that are managed in a sustainable way.
A Hand Crafted Nursing Cover that is Made in the USA
All Covers are hand cut and sewn locally in San Diego, California to ensure the highest measure of manufacturing quality. Our maternity covers fit a broad spectrum of body types. The nursing tops fit comfortably as a poncho without looking like any ordinary type of maternity item, and has plenty of space for your baby to discreetly and peacefully breastfeed without the obvious appearance of many other nursing covers. The neckline is flexible enough to be easily pulled aside to check on your baby while feeding.
All our Nursing Covers come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Top Customer Reviews
2) Not having a large enough neck hole to see baby
Both are not an issue. The longer length is actually great so that you can use some of the fabric to strategically cover up baby from sun or for warmth. The neck hole is plenty big enough for me to see baby very easily. I wear a women's size 8 /10 at the moment and the fit for this is great.
Fabric is incredibly soft. At times (80-90 degree summer days) It has gotten a little hot underneath the poncho for baby, but I'm not sure that can be avoided with this full coverage style. I don't think a different fabric would make too much difference.
I ended up keeping only the black, not sand color, because the sand would show liquid marks on it quite easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This was my favorite nursing cover! It was great for the plane because it helped create a little cocoon area where she wasn't distracted by all the other stimuli around. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Laura Reeser
I wish I had known about this sooner. My son is now 4 months and has been combination fed from the start. Read morePublished 6 months ago by lindserina
My son is at that magical age where nursing often bears a striking resemblance to alligator wrestling, so this is by far the best option I was able to find to keep myself... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Courtney N
I have worn this poncho everywhere during maternity leave. It's awesome and so comfy.Published 6 months ago by Penelope Gaeta
I got this cover as a gift for Christmas. I love it! It is so fashionable and lightweight. I'm wearing it while pregnant because I feel so frumpy and big. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Albert Ruiz
I registered for this nursing cover because it is stylish & doesn't look like an apron. I have struggled trying to use it - it is near impossible to use when baby is young and... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jasmin Ehlers