|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$9.99 - $25.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Recommended size: (Small: Fits for Weight 100-135 lb; Medium: Fits for Weight 130-155 lb; Large: Fits for Weight 150-170 lb)
- Nursing Cami Suitable: 0-5 MONTHS Pregnant And Postpartum Breast-Feeding
- Adjustable and highly elastic straps, also come with built-in pouches for inserting nursing pads. (Not including nursing pads)
- Designed to deliver comfortable convenient feeding for womens. A good choice for sleeping or lounging when comfort is key.
- This breastfeeding top features a crossover style where mommies can simply pull aside for instant nursing access, Easy to quick feeding. No snaps, No clasps.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The SUIEK nursing tops was designed to deliver comfortable convenient feeding for womens. A good choice for sleeping or lounging when comfort is key.
1: 95%Cotton and 5%Spandex
2: Comfortable, no burden.
3: Wire-free, Seam-free, Adjustable Shoulder Straps, V-Neck design can easy drop-down cups offering convenient feeding baby.
4: Hyperelasticity, allowing extra room for When your milk comes In. It Never Constrict Or Squeeze Your Breasts.
5: This nursing camisole is so soft against your skin that you'll want to wear it day and night, and long after you've weaned.
Soft, cotton fabric perfect for sleep or leisure.
You can wear these with nursing bras during the daytime and without at night; There is not a significant amount of support but there is just enough for you to wear comfortably without a bra for a lazy Sunday or relax night.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
1: As long as you give us a chance to help solve your problem before leaving any negative reveiw, we promise you will" Love the New Free replacement tops or get your money back ".
2: We off FREE NEW TOPS replaced for all defective tops even if you've removed the tags, worn it, washed, or had it spot on ect.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B072BDFXVR
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 28, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Also I did want to have thin straps but since the shirt is a bit big on me I adjust them to be shorter and they end up diggin in my skin a little. I wish the frontal crossing part wasn't so wide (to keep breasts in place better) but other than that I think these are good and I sleep in them very often.
For some reason I find the black color to be a little rougher and less stretchy than the gray and light blue with dots.