Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 1,561 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,772 reviews
on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on October 3, 2014
So my chest has gone from a DD to a J/K (I am a 5'11" & wore a 8/10 pre-pregnancy if that's of relevance), and I have not been able to find any nursing tanks that will accommodate my size. I ordered this tank in an XL and am quite pleased. It easily attached to my nursing bras and allows me to feel more covered up when whipping out a breast. Also it fits my chest and is long enough for my torso, am planning to buy more.
on February 28, 2017
Runs small, I usually wear a medium and I ordered a large based on other reviews. It fits great with a little compression at the tummy area (perfect for my pp belly). Fit perfectly onto my nursing bra from Maternity Motherhood (gray/black lightly padded sports bra). Great to not have to deal with 4 different clasps or have to stretch out all my regular tank tops trying to pull them down far enough to nurse/pump. Definitely one of my favorites!
on April 17, 2016
Based on other reviews, I ordered a size larger that what I thought I would wear and I'm SO glad I did, otherwise this top wouldn't have fit.

I am normally a size small or a 4. However, immediately after delivery, I was still a size large. After 2 weeks, I considered myself a size medium as I had lost half the weight I gained during pregnancy. So, I ordered the Large Nursing Tank in black, and it fits perfectly.

The material isn't very stretchy, almost reminds me of a control top because it holds my stomach in a bit. I feel snug and comforted in this tank.

I used the hooks to attach it to my nursing bra and I love it!!! I don't have to unhook multiple things to nurse anymore. I can wear this tank under another shirt & with one unhook, I'm ready to nurse. I've even nursed using a cover, walking around holding my baby while wearing this tank.

It's very functional and makes things so much easier and convenient. I will be ordering many more of these if different colors, as I plan to nurse for an entire year if I can.

Update: I'm now 4 weeks postpartum and I've lost the majority of the 23lbs I gained, but because my chest is so large from breast feeding, I still wear a large.
on May 12, 2016
Oh, wow, how I wanted this to be the solution. You know, something that fits tightly as your body is springing back into its original pre-baby form, and long enough to tuck into your jeans or hide the fact that you're still in maternity bottoms... Initially, I loved these. Then, I began to wear them for longer than an hour. The concept is great. The hook fits through all my nursing bras, but then the rubber band used as a second method of holding onto the bra made it so bulky at the top that I couldn't use it for the intended purpose: a camisole under loose cardigan-type tops and sweaters. Bulky and more obvious than a cheap nursing top from Motherhood Maternity. I also didn't like how high the armpits were cut on them...if I pulled the camisole down to get the top out of my armpits, then the back of the shirt would sit below my nursing bra, too. These are in the "to donate" pile. Sigh!
on March 29, 2017
While the quality of this tank top appears to be good, the fit ruins it. I'm 5'4" and around 160lbs post partum, wearing a medium/large in tops. I ordered a large based on their size chart and it fits like a small or extra small. Unless you want a super tight top that fits like a girdle, you will need to size up 2 or more sizes.
on August 25, 2014
From my wife: "I love this undershirt! I wasn't going to get one because I was using regular tank tops and just wrapping them around my nursing bra. Although it saved money by not buying nursing-specific tank tops, it was constantly needing to be adjusted and finally would tear and stretch the fabric. So I gave in and decided to order one of these. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love it! It is very comfortable, modest and breathable... it is easy to overheat when holding a baby, but not with this undershirt. I really like my shirts long and am crazy about my clothes being comfortable too. Despite promising my husband that I just wanted to "try these out", I have to order a couple more (maybe in different colors this time)! I would HIGHLY recommend getting yourself some. Breastfeeding can be difficult and awkward enough without fighting to keep your clothes in place."
on February 16, 2017
Love this tank!! I decided to not go with manufacture sizing guide. In shirts I usually wear a large, so if I would have used the sizing guide I should have ordered a medium, so glad I trusted my gut and ordered a size up and went with an X-L. Pre baby I wore bra size 36 H, now with a 2.5 week old baby I'm up to 36 I. Love the length and the tight fit on my midsection, I'm confident that as I continue to loose inches from my waist the tank will stay fitted. I would order again.
on April 10, 2017
This top is just okay, I thought it would be a lot more stretchy and comfortable. But it's actually pretty tight and compressing, which makes it so I don't want to wear it. I'll just stick to wearing my other camisoles with the straps down.
on March 25, 2017
This product runs somewhat small, which a lot of people have said so I sized up. I am 5'9", 190lbs post baby, a size 10/12, and 34 DDD post baby. I have five of these tank tops all in size xl. I wear them weekly and so they are washed every week. I have had them for 10mos now and am honestly considering getting more for when I'm not nursing simply so I don't have multiple sets of straps to worry about like with normal tank tops. I use the rubber circle to slide over my nursing bras and I have never had a problem. They are easy to use and have held up well. Most of the time I let them line dry just because I always worry about things getting shorter in the dryer but they have accidentally gone through the dryer more than once and have come out fine. These tank tops are super comfortable and are long enough where I don't feel like they are riding up on me all the time. I highly recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.