Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review imagereview imagereview image
84 helpful votes
85 helpful votes
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on May 14, 2015
Love these shirts! Soft cotton. Great length. I'm a fan of longer tank tops. I own 2 (white and black) and they are a wardrobe staple. Easy to use. The clear loop goes over your bra clip and the hook is inserted into the bra strap above the clip. At first, I didn't know what to do with the hook and used only the clear loop. It works fine that way but there is a risk of the top corner of bra showing. The hook helps keep the shirt up.

Note about sizing: I originally followed the sizing advice posted on Amazon description stating to order a size smaller than your regular shirt size. Pre-pregnancy, my regular shirt size was XS. Post partum, I'm closer to a size S and my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes (from 32 C to 34 D). So I decided to order XS. It was much too snug. The tag on the shirt had a sizing chart that indicated I should've gone with a size S based on my bra size. I ended up returning the XS and purchased the 2-pack white and black Undercover Mama shirts in size S. Perfect fit! The shirts have not shrunk for me after being washed.
on August 25, 2014
From my wife: "I love this undershirt! I wasn't going to get one because I was using regular tank tops and just wrapping them around my nursing bra. Although it saved money by not buying nursing-specific tank tops, it was constantly needing to be adjusted and finally would tear and stretch the fabric. So I gave in and decided to order one of these. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love it! It is very comfortable, modest and breathable... it is easy to overheat when holding a baby, but not with this undershirt. I really like my shirts long and am crazy about my clothes being comfortable too. Despite promising my husband that I just wanted to "try these out", I have to order a couple more (maybe in different colors this time)! I would HIGHLY recommend getting yourself some. Breastfeeding can be difficult and awkward enough without fighting to keep your clothes in place."
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on January 6, 2017
Got these while 36 weeks in prep for baby in three colors. i got one my last pregnancy and found i used the target nursing tanks more. they are all gone now and so this time i'm going back here getting these because of three reasons 1. target raised the price and they now are not in our budget. 2. the sizing had changed on the last few i got and they did not fit right. 3. i have the one from my last pregnancy and it has out lasted targets by far with out the shoulder bands stretching:). They wash great and the color last. So I'm happy i choose these and look forward to getting more colors as i can afford them.
on February 2, 2017
This is my first nursing top. I'm still pregnant right now, so I was hoping to make use of it during pregnancy and after. My favorite non nursing bra that I'm wearing right now is a convertible bra with removable straps in the front, so the hoops on this tank slide through easily. After reading that it is supposed to fit snuggly, I ordered one size up just in case. It fits me pretty great (8.5 months pregnant) and I'm confident that after I deliver (I'm normally plus sized anyway) it will still fit comfortably. The silicone hoops look durable and there is also a clip for straps. The shirt is long enough to go under some shorter shirts I have and cover the band on the top of my maternity pants, which was the point of me ordering. I look forward to nursing with this shirt and plan on ordering a white one next week.
on February 12, 2014
I've actually quit wearing any of the other nursing tanks that I bought because I love this one so much. It does fit snug on me (I bought an XXL and am a 40DD and usually wear 2X tops), but it's not uncomfortable, just shows my rolls a bit. I would probably get the next size up if I could for any future purchases. However, this is an ingenious design. I was fed up with wrestling with unhooking a nursing tank and then unhooking my nursing bra and wrangling them down while pulling my shirt up and then trying to get it all back in place after we were done nursing. Even worse were the ones that had a slit that I had to bring my breast through--I could never get them to go back into place correctly, and sometimes they would work themselves open while I was wearing it (thankfully my shirt covered it, just uncomfortable/disconcerting!). This wrestling with my bra & tank was hardly discrete, and I always wondered if I had a weird lump from the nursing tank not laying just right after all that.

In comes Undercover Mama to the rescue! Because the tank attaches to my nursing bra, I only have to unhook 1 thing, and then they pull down together. I don't have to worry about weird bulges of fabric or trying to figure out what piece of fabric I'm pulling into place. Everything lays nice & flat when I'm done, and it takes literally less than 2 seconds to unhook/pull down or pull up/rehook. Unless someone happens to be watching me like a hawk, it's easy to discretely start nursing or put myself back together afterwards.

I love it so much that I wish they had a couple different options like a straight across neckline. My only gripe is that sometimes my nursing bra shows above the neckline because I need to have a more full coverage bra for support, but for the most part, that doesn't show because it's towards the outside edges rather than right in the middle. I definitely want to get some more of these in other colors (I have black) and maybe in the next size up if they have it because I'm wearing the one I have at least 2-4 times a week--lots of laundry going on at my house!
on April 22, 2014
I love the idea of this product! I got a small size because I knew I'd be losing my baby weight and didn't want something that would be baggy after a few months (I'm 5'2" and currently at 150 pounds - on my way to reaching my ideal weight of 128). Small fits a little snug at the moment. That being said, I don't leave the house without an undercover mama nursing tank on. I also bought two more of these nursing tanks after ordering this one! This is my second time around nursing a child in public. While I was shopping around this time, I kept in mind factors that made nursing in public stressful the first time around. I didn't like having my midsection exposed while I nursed my first child. So, usually, I was stuck wearing a special nursing tank/nursing shirt when out in public. After I stopped breastfeeding, I was left with special tanks that I really had no use for and that had lost any shape or support (nursing tanks from Target). I love that this tank, paired with the bravado seamless nursing, is comfortable and perfect for an outing. This combo has really expanded my wardrobe. I can wear any cute non-nursing shirt on top and know that when I lift up the shirt, my midsection won't be exposed. I highly recommend this product to other moms out there.
2 helpful votes
on June 13, 2016
This fit a little small, but mostly because I've grown so many cup sizes due to breastfeeding and now apparently need a larger size shirt. Compared to other nursing tanks this is so much better! It's so easy to nurse with this tank top- because of the way it hooks onto your bra it's zero extra steps, which is so important when you're trying to calm your hungry baby! I didn't realize I needed these until the first time I went to nurse in public and realized my nursing cover took care of the top part, but that my stomach and back were hanging out where I had pulled up my shirt! I wouldn't buy lots of the nursing tops I tried again, but I definitely would (and probably will) this one!
on October 3, 2017
I needed something I can use while nursing on an airplane especially if I sat next to someone squeamish. This shirt is awesome! I wear size small shirts and got a small. Fit snug against me under my shirt so you couldn't tell I was wearing 2 shirts. (I am not a fan of excessively tight fitting clothes, so my small shirts are somewhat loose, and this small undershirt wasn't cutting off my breathing, but comfortably tight against my skin., therefore I would NOT recommend a size smaller from your normal if you hate super tight clothes.) Very comfortable and long which is nice. It was weird to figure out the strap attachments at first until I saw some of the pictures other reviewers posted. I would definitely recommend to other breastfeeding moms on the go.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.