Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,582 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,798 reviews
on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on May 4, 2016
I am still nursing my seventeen month old (yes 17 month old - just when the LO is trying to go down or for comfort), and I wish I bought this seventeen months ago. The hooks clip nicely to my nursing bras (loops don't fit into clips on 3 different bras I tried), it comes up high enough to maintain my modesty (which is a challenge since I am still a cup size up from my pre-preg size), and washes well. I love that this covers without adding another layer to undo when I do need to nurse. Plus, I much prefer wearing a bra for work than a nursing tank - the nursing tanks I tried with both my elder child and this one just gave me a shelf of barely supported cleavage, totally impractical for wearing to work or to chase after my kids. I really love this and plan to pick up a double pack.
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
on March 29, 2017
While the quality of this tank top appears to be good, the fit ruins it. I'm 5'4" and around 160lbs post partum, wearing a medium/large in tops. I ordered a large based on their size chart and it fits like a small or extra small. Unless you want a super tight top that fits like a girdle, you will need to size up 2 or more sizes.
on July 7, 2017
I love the concept of this tank that you can use it with any bra. It is really easy to attach with the rubber loops and works great. Unfortunately the fit is not great for me. Prepregnancy I'm a medium but since I don't like skin tight tanks I usually get a large when the style is tight. This large was so tight I could hardly breathe so I exchanged it and got a XXL (!) instead. The XXL is a good size around my waist (fitted but with room to breathe and eat) but too big around my chest which makes it drop a bit in the back. I still like it and use it but had the fit been different I would have loved it and gotten more.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2017
This is a fantastic product and it makes my life easier.

Throughout the 2 years I spent nursing my son, I wore other nursing tanks. The tops were the kind with the shelf bra built in and their own snap closure in the front. Even pre-pregnancy, a built-in shelf bra never offered any support, so I wound up wearing the tanks over my bras, which resulted in looking sloppy with extra straps of different colors, and I would often tangle them or re-attach them to the bra by accident. This tank solves that problem. It hooks to the nursing bra I'm already wearing, so when I lower my bra cups, the shirt goes with it! The fit is really nice, and doesn't ride up. I'm glad I bought two of them!
on May 19, 2015
I am really glad that I bought this tank. I tried on all the nursing tanks at target and was very disappointed with all of them. They fit snug on the chest and then were like a tent on my waist. They were very unflattering. My SIL recommend the undercover mama tank. I am very glad that I bought a couple of them! They do fit small, so I would recommend buying the size you wore pre-pregnancy. I'm 5' 4'', 115 lbs, DD cup and bought the size xs. I love how snug it is, but the size small would have been a better fit for me. It fits tight on the stomach and snug on the chest but not too snug. It also is very modest since it clips onto my nursing bra (bravado brand and walmart brand) so it fits higher than most tank tops. Not a sexy undershirt at all, but good for days with the kids and running errands when I want some more coverage. It also is very easy to unclip the shirt off of my bra. I bought a black and a white one. The white one does show my bra through it. I wish that I would have bought a different color other than white. I would definitely buy this again and have already recommended this tank to my sisters and friends.
on May 14, 2015
Love these shirts! Soft cotton. Great length. I'm a fan of longer tank tops. I own 2 (white and black) and they are a wardrobe staple. Easy to use. The clear loop goes over your bra clip and the hook is inserted into the bra strap above the clip. At first, I didn't know what to do with the hook and used only the clear loop. It works fine that way but there is a risk of the top corner of bra showing. The hook helps keep the shirt up.

Note about sizing: I originally followed the sizing advice posted on Amazon description stating to order a size smaller than your regular shirt size. Pre-pregnancy, my regular shirt size was XS. Post partum, I'm closer to a size S and my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes (from 32 C to 34 D). So I decided to order XS. It was much too snug. The tag on the shirt had a sizing chart that indicated I should've gone with a size S based on my bra size. I ended up returning the XS and purchased the 2-pack white and black Undercover Mama shirts in size S. Perfect fit! The shirts have not shrunk for me after being washed.
on August 25, 2014
From my wife: "I love this undershirt! I wasn't going to get one because I was using regular tank tops and just wrapping them around my nursing bra. Although it saved money by not buying nursing-specific tank tops, it was constantly needing to be adjusted and finally would tear and stretch the fabric. So I gave in and decided to order one of these. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love it! It is very comfortable, modest and breathable... it is easy to overheat when holding a baby, but not with this undershirt. I really like my shirts long and am crazy about my clothes being comfortable too. Despite promising my husband that I just wanted to "try these out", I have to order a couple more (maybe in different colors this time)! I would HIGHLY recommend getting yourself some. Breastfeeding can be difficult and awkward enough without fighting to keep your clothes in place."
on January 6, 2017
Got these while 36 weeks in prep for baby in three colors. i got one my last pregnancy and found i used the target nursing tanks more. they are all gone now and so this time i'm going back here getting these because of three reasons 1. target raised the price and they now are not in our budget. 2. the sizing had changed on the last few i got and they did not fit right. 3. i have the one from my last pregnancy and it has out lasted targets by far with out the shoulder bands stretching:). They wash great and the color last. So I'm happy i choose these and look forward to getting more colors as i can afford them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.