YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You nav_sap_shop_all_hm_cal Shop now Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 1,500 reviews(Verified Purchases). Show all reviews
on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on April 30, 2014
I'm loving the undercover mama -- it's expanded my wardrobe by making non-nursing tops wearable without having to bear it all while nursing. The only drawback for me is that the hooks don't fit entirely into the straps of my Bravado bras (two different styles). The bra straps are wider than the hooks.
on March 29, 2015
First of all this is a great concept and I love that it covers my belly when I nurse with regular shirts. It's also a little snug in the belly area which is great to help hide my postpartum belly. Not uncomfortably snug. Just the perfect amount of snug. I did order one size up from the size chart which went against what others said. But the size chart suggested I get a small and I never wear small in shirts so I ordered the medium. I'm glad I did. It fits perfect and I would not have wanted it smaller. I'm a 36 c bra and weigh about 140 pounds.
Now on to the clips. I was so excited to clip this on to my nursing bra only to discover that it did not fit on the hook along with my nursing bra strap. The nursing bra strap takes up too much room and does not allow room for a second clip on the strap. This tank has two sets of clips. A rubbery round clip which is the one that's supposed to clip on to the nursing bra. It also has a clip similar to the one on a bra or bathing suit strap where you can remove the strap. I was not sure where I was supposed to clip this. It does not come with instructions. First I put it on the upper part of the bra right below the nursing removal clip but was afraid it would rip the fabric. So then I slid it on to the bra strap. It seems to hold fine but I can't "unclip" it with one hand the way I can my nursing bra. Maybe I need some practice but it's a little more time consuming then I would like. When I have a hungry baby waiting and I am struggling to take the clip off my bra strap it's a little frustrating. I wish the round rubbery clip could fit on the nursing bra hook the way it is supposed to.
I have attached a pic of the two clips that come with it. The round white clip is the one that should go on the nursing bra hook and the other one is the one I strapped to my bra strap.

Update: the wonderful customer service of undercovermama directed me to their web page where I watched a you tube video on how to use the shirt. It's much easier now and I was not doing it properly. Still will take some practice but it's better then I thought. I would recommend this product.
review image
on December 1, 2014
I seriously love this. it is easy to attach to my nursing bras, it is nice and LONG (i hate short tank tops...), and it is nice soft cotton. there is nothing i can say negative about this thing. i am 5'0" and was about 110 pre-baby, i'm about 125 now. the small it a perfect fit. i have brown, and i will be buying more colors!! Thanks Undercover Mama!
on October 3, 2014
So my chest has gone from a DD to a J/K (I am a 5'11" & wore a 8/10 pre-pregnancy if that's of relevance), and I have not been able to find any nursing tanks that will accommodate my size. I ordered this tank in an XL and am quite pleased. It easily attached to my nursing bras and allows me to feel more covered up when whipping out a breast. Also it fits my chest and is long enough for my torso, am planning to buy more.
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
on August 12, 2014
I rated this five stars because it saved me a great deal of money that I would normally have had to spend on nursing tops.
I like that I can turn any favorite shirt into a nursing shirt by wearing it with my Undercover Mama tank underneath it. It also serves as an undershirt for slightly sheer blouses as well. It is thin enough to wear during the hot summer as well without getting too overheated wearing double layers. I absolutely love my Undercover Mama tanks. I have four pairs which I found to be a good number for laundry rotation and different color choices.
I would recommend this to ladies who are looking for a great deal and like to save money! It's also a great baby shower gift for Mom!
on September 22, 2014
I am a size 22/24 and I ordered the 3XL and it fit perfectly as a undershirt. It's a great long length for my curves and the fabric seems like a good quality! I tried it with my nursing bra and it was easy to hook on and hook off. Very satisfied with this shirt - would recommend it to any breastfeeding Momma!!
on September 17, 2014
These tops are perfect! I bought 1 and came back to buy 2 more. I'm 5' 9 and about 150 lbs post pregnancy and I purchased the Small. It fits great! It's long enough and just snug enough to make me feel like it's slimming my belly. I've already recommended these to several friends and am considering purchasing a few more. Love this find!
on April 2, 2016
I finally found the perfect nursing tank. Even before delivery, I had a habit of wearing tanks/camis under my clothes... for warmth and comfort. After delivery, I was wearing the same 2-3 nursing tops to work because I did not like lifting my shirts to expose skin, especially when it was cold. This worked out for awhile because I was doing laundry every 2-3 days. I bought a couple tanks at Target, which were okay, but they were not as supportive as my nursing bras, and when I wear both, I have to unsnap TWO straps to feed or pump. One of my colleagues recommended looking for undercover Mama tanks, and at first I was hesitant to try something I couldn't try on first, but it combined my favorite nursing bra with a nice tank with a good length I can tuck in or layer with other tops. Perfect! I tried both the rubber band and the plastic hook (my nursing bra is Cake, and there is just enough space at the base holding the snap to thread the hook through). Both feel very secure. In fact, if you lift your shirt and bunch it right, people won't see boob even if you don't use a nursing cover. I do wear a nursing scarf just in case, but my baby hates being covered. The price may seem high, but for what you get, it's comparable to other tops at Target, but better quality, fit, and use. I liked it so much I ordered another right after wearing it for the first time. On sizing, I wore small before and after pregnancy, sometimes a medium depending on brand, and the small is perfect without being too tight or too loose. Now, I do have to disclose that I got a note offering a free pair of bamboobies if I leave an honest review, which did help motivate me to log amazon to right this, but I was planning to write a review even without the incentive. I was just putting it off because having a baby and working full time is exhausting. I hear good things about the bamboobies. ;-P