BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 19, 2015
This is the product that I've been needing! I just returned all of my Target nursing bras because my breasts are too large for them and the clips come undone too easily. I absolutely love that this does not have a built in bra. I also love that I don't have to fight two nursing clips while nursing in public. That makes it almost impossible to be discreet since I don't use a cover. Awesome solution to make nursing as easy as it should be!
review image review image review image
on November 24, 2014
This has worked great for me. I really like that it attaches to my bra so I don't have to remove two clasps and deal with two different straps. It also fits well with my proportions. I am a size 6 and a 34DDD. All of the nursing tops I found that fit at all around my waist would cinch me in far too much on top so its great being able to use my own bra and this stretches just fine over it.
on January 27, 2017
This is a fantastic product and it makes my life easier.

Throughout the 2 years I spent nursing my son, I wore other nursing tanks. The tops were the kind with the shelf bra built in and their own snap closure in the front. Even pre-pregnancy, a built-in shelf bra never offered any support, so I wound up wearing the tanks over my bras, which resulted in looking sloppy with extra straps of different colors, and I would often tangle them or re-attach them to the bra by accident. This tank solves that problem. It hooks to the nursing bra I'm already wearing, so when I lower my bra cups, the shirt goes with it! The fit is really nice, and doesn't ride up. I'm glad I bought two of them!
on May 19, 2015
I am really glad that I bought this tank. I tried on all the nursing tanks at target and was very disappointed with all of them. They fit snug on the chest and then were like a tent on my waist. They were very unflattering. My SIL recommend the undercover mama tank. I am very glad that I bought a couple of them! They do fit small, so I would recommend buying the size you wore pre-pregnancy. I'm 5' 4'', 115 lbs, DD cup and bought the size xs. I love how snug it is, but the size small would have been a better fit for me. It fits tight on the stomach and snug on the chest but not too snug. It also is very modest since it clips onto my nursing bra (bravado brand and walmart brand) so it fits higher than most tank tops. Not a sexy undershirt at all, but good for days with the kids and running errands when I want some more coverage. It also is very easy to unclip the shirt off of my bra. I bought a black and a white one. The white one does show my bra through it. I wish that I would have bought a different color other than white. I would definitely buy this again and have already recommended this tank to my sisters and friends.
on May 14, 2015
Love these shirts! Soft cotton. Great length. I'm a fan of longer tank tops. I own 2 (white and black) and they are a wardrobe staple. Easy to use. The clear loop goes over your bra clip and the hook is inserted into the bra strap above the clip. At first, I didn't know what to do with the hook and used only the clear loop. It works fine that way but there is a risk of the top corner of bra showing. The hook helps keep the shirt up.

Note about sizing: I originally followed the sizing advice posted on Amazon description stating to order a size smaller than your regular shirt size. Pre-pregnancy, my regular shirt size was XS. Post partum, I'm closer to a size S and my boobs have gone up 2 cup sizes (from 32 C to 34 D). So I decided to order XS. It was much too snug. The tag on the shirt had a sizing chart that indicated I should've gone with a size S based on my bra size. I ended up returning the XS and purchased the 2-pack white and black Undercover Mama shirts in size S. Perfect fit! The shirts have not shrunk for me after being washed.
on August 25, 2014
From my wife: "I love this undershirt! I wasn't going to get one because I was using regular tank tops and just wrapping them around my nursing bra. Although it saved money by not buying nursing-specific tank tops, it was constantly needing to be adjusted and finally would tear and stretch the fabric. So I gave in and decided to order one of these. OH. MY. GOODNESS. I love it! It is very comfortable, modest and breathable... it is easy to overheat when holding a baby, but not with this undershirt. I really like my shirts long and am crazy about my clothes being comfortable too. Despite promising my husband that I just wanted to "try these out", I have to order a couple more (maybe in different colors this time)! I would HIGHLY recommend getting yourself some. Breastfeeding can be difficult and awkward enough without fighting to keep your clothes in place."
on January 6, 2017
Got these while 36 weeks in prep for baby in three colors. i got one my last pregnancy and found i used the target nursing tanks more. they are all gone now and so this time i'm going back here getting these because of three reasons 1. target raised the price and they now are not in our budget. 2. the sizing had changed on the last few i got and they did not fit right. 3. i have the one from my last pregnancy and it has out lasted targets by far with out the shoulder bands stretching:). They wash great and the color last. So I'm happy i choose these and look forward to getting more colors as i can afford them.
on February 2, 2017
This is my first nursing top. I'm still pregnant right now, so I was hoping to make use of it during pregnancy and after. My favorite non nursing bra that I'm wearing right now is a convertible bra with removable straps in the front, so the hoops on this tank slide through easily. After reading that it is supposed to fit snuggly, I ordered one size up just in case. It fits me pretty great (8.5 months pregnant) and I'm confident that after I deliver (I'm normally plus sized anyway) it will still fit comfortably. The silicone hoops look durable and there is also a clip for straps. The shirt is long enough to go under some shorter shirts I have and cover the band on the top of my maternity pants, which was the point of me ordering. I look forward to nursing with this shirt and plan on ordering a white one next week.
on February 12, 2014
I've actually quit wearing any of the other nursing tanks that I bought because I love this one so much. It does fit snug on me (I bought an XXL and am a 40DD and usually wear 2X tops), but it's not uncomfortable, just shows my rolls a bit. I would probably get the next size up if I could for any future purchases. However, this is an ingenious design. I was fed up with wrestling with unhooking a nursing tank and then unhooking my nursing bra and wrangling them down while pulling my shirt up and then trying to get it all back in place after we were done nursing. Even worse were the ones that had a slit that I had to bring my breast through--I could never get them to go back into place correctly, and sometimes they would work themselves open while I was wearing it (thankfully my shirt covered it, just uncomfortable/disconcerting!). This wrestling with my bra & tank was hardly discrete, and I always wondered if I had a weird lump from the nursing tank not laying just right after all that.

In comes Undercover Mama to the rescue! Because the tank attaches to my nursing bra, I only have to unhook 1 thing, and then they pull down together. I don't have to worry about weird bulges of fabric or trying to figure out what piece of fabric I'm pulling into place. Everything lays nice & flat when I'm done, and it takes literally less than 2 seconds to unhook/pull down or pull up/rehook. Unless someone happens to be watching me like a hawk, it's easy to discretely start nursing or put myself back together afterwards.

I love it so much that I wish they had a couple different options like a straight across neckline. My only gripe is that sometimes my nursing bra shows above the neckline because I need to have a more full coverage bra for support, but for the most part, that doesn't show because it's towards the outside edges rather than right in the middle. I definitely want to get some more of these in other colors (I have black) and maybe in the next size up if they have it because I'm wearing the one I have at least 2-4 times a week--lots of laundry going on at my house!
on April 22, 2014
I love the idea of this product! I got a small size because I knew I'd be losing my baby weight and didn't want something that would be baggy after a few months (I'm 5'2" and currently at 150 pounds - on my way to reaching my ideal weight of 128). Small fits a little snug at the moment. That being said, I don't leave the house without an undercover mama nursing tank on. I also bought two more of these nursing tanks after ordering this one! This is my second time around nursing a child in public. While I was shopping around this time, I kept in mind factors that made nursing in public stressful the first time around. I didn't like having my midsection exposed while I nursed my first child. So, usually, I was stuck wearing a special nursing tank/nursing shirt when out in public. After I stopped breastfeeding, I was left with special tanks that I really had no use for and that had lost any shape or support (nursing tanks from Target). I love that this tank, paired with the bravado seamless nursing, is comfortable and perfect for an outing. This combo has really expanded my wardrobe. I can wear any cute non-nursing shirt on top and know that when I lift up the shirt, my midsection won't be exposed. I highly recommend this product to other moms out there.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.