Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on September 29, 2017
I've been buying this for a few years now. Don't leave the house with out my Envie! It has everything, even digestive enzymes. Great flavor. The pineapple one is good too. I just throw a scoop in my Nutrakey whey protein smoothie everyday. I am not an employee or affiliated with Nutrakey in any way - just love their products and quality!
on October 24, 2013
Best multi-vitamin on the market. Been usng it for over 2 years now and wouldn't think of going back to a multi-vitamin in pill/capsule/tablet form. I mix this right into my morning protein shake and it's perfect. I have recommended this to all my friends. As a Certified Sport Nutritionist, I'm always looking for th best supplements for myself anf my clients. This is at the top of my list.
on March 2, 2017
This is the only daily greens vitamin I can find that actually includes everything I'm looking for. Chlorella, spirulina, Grapeseed extract, all of the amino acids, coq10, these are typically items I purchased separately. The drink tastes great, I recommend letting it sit a few minutes before drinking it just to make sure all of the vitamins break down.
on March 9, 2016
I take Chemo each day and need a boost of energy and Envie is just what does it for me. I don't always eat as I should do to lack of taste buds and with the Envie I am assured I am getting my daily fix of Veggies, fruits and antioxidants.
on October 19, 2015
Been using the product for two years and can say I feel great. I hardly get sick and the one time I did I was well in three days.I drink a glass in the AM and it will affect my appetite some.I don't seem as hungry.My wife and I started using the product at the same time and for 60 plus seniors,we have plenty of energy.Great product that has quality control and consisensity
on August 28, 2016
I love this product it really does help me to focus and get my day started. It's funny that I bought some from a vitiman store and sent my grandma to try it. Ever since then me and grandma been on it!!! I'll definitely recommend it to anyone looking to try this stuff!!!
on July 10, 2015
This stuff is amazing! It's better than any vitamin I've ever taken. It truly gives you extra energy - better than a red bull or coffee. In fact, I cut caffeine the day I started this and had zero withdrawal.
on November 21, 2017
Unable to drink. Horrible taste.
on December 12, 2017
These is a great product!
on September 7, 2017
Excellent greens and multi vitamin. Helped with my sugar levels for my type 2 diabetes. Tried others and nothing compared.