Nutri-Vet Probiotics Capsules,
- Low Return Rate: 24% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "nutrivet probiotics for dogs"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Quality Designed, Safety Ensured Products
- 100% All Natural Products, Made In The Usa
- Promote a healthy active lifestyle for your pet
- 60 Capsules Containing Blend Of Beneficial Bacteria For Dogs
- Concentrated Source Of Valuable Microorganisms Helps Maintain Good Health By Supporting Intestinal Balance Promotes Healthy Immune System And Vitality In Dogs Of All Ages Please Read All Label Information On Delivery
- 60 capsules containing blend of beneficial bacteria for dogs
- Concentrated source of valuable microorganisms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Probiotics contains a patent-protected blend of friendly bacteria beneficial in maintaining good health by supporting intestinal balance. This concentrated source of valuable microorganisms supports a healthy immune system and promotes vitality in canines of all ages. Guaranteed Analysis Per Capsule (min): 1 billion CFU fermentation cultures of Pediococcus acidilactici and Saccharomyces boulardii.
Size: 60 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IngredientsPRODUCT FACTS Guaranteed Analysis per Capsule (min): 1 billion CFU fermentation cultures of Pediococcus acidilactici and Saccharomyces boulardii.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cavachon puppy often passed gas. Silent but deadly. He also likes to lick. everything. and eat leaves and sticks and anything on the ground. One night he got diarrhea and I gave him a capsule to try out before I take more drastic measures; gave him lots of water but was planning on buying Pedialyte Powder Pack, Variety, 0.3-Ounce, 8 Count the next morning and taking him to the vet if he didn't get better after a day. Surprisingly, his very next poop was sort of back to normal; a little soft, but not the liquid poo it was the night before. Like his older brother, his pooping eventually became regular.
Puppy also seems to love the taste of it. I've learned from my old mutt who hated taking any kind of capsule, so I broke it off and put it on a bowl. Puppy LOVES licking it straight, or sprinkled all over his Royal Canin Mini Puppy Dry Dog Food , 13-lb bag.
My vet recommended adding in a probiotic to help ease her transition to a new diet. She wasn't good about taking a capsule, so I just opened the capsules and sprinkled it right over her food. She didn't seem to even notice the powder and ate it right up. I used one capsule once per day for my 65 pound dog. After only 2 days, her digestion issues were resolved. She was starting to have solid bowel movements and her gas was gone.
I now keep some on hand for times of tummy issues or if she's been on antibiotics. I'll sprinkle it on her food for a week (just once a day) and she's back to normal.