Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on July 15, 2014
I went to a doctor in January of this year (2014) to address mid-life physical and emotional changes, inflammation, insomnia and depression/anxiety. Lab tests indicated slightly elevated blood sugar after fasting, and imbalance in estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels. He did not test my adrenals, but put me on liquid zinc and magnesium supplements, a capsule form of rhodiola rosea, a supplement for sleep, and supplements to balance sex hormones (which I’ll review later). It was a very expensive undertaking. I tried this regimen for a month, along with a diet of protein shakes for breakfast and lunch and a dinner of 4 oz of protein and leafy vegetables for dinner—total caloric intake under 1,000 calories a day. I did feel much sharper mentally, my inflammation was somewhat less, but I was SO EXHAUSTED by late afternoon I felt like I was going to pass out and couldn’t do my regular 3 hours of exercise per week. I lost 9 lbs in a month, but I still couldn’t sleep. I kept this up for as long as I could stand it, having reached a frustrating plateau in weight loss, all the while researching alternatives to what my intuition told me was adrenal exhaustion.

I started DSF Formula in late June and I’m seeing a significant difference in my energy levels (no more extreme fatigue in the afternoon), depression/anxiety levels and weight. I’m eating more—I still do the shakes for breakfast and lunch, but have added 2 more oz. of protein and a sweet potato to my evening meal 3 times per week and a handful of raw almonds for a snack—and I’m able to exercise again. Six pounds lost in two weeks is unheard of for me. I’ve just added Forskolin to my regimen for blood sugar regulation, and I’m eager to see what difference, if any, it makes.

I’m also back on Nature’s Sunshine Yucca (I’d stopped taking it for a while) for inflammation, and where the DSF Formula worked to alleviate some of it, the Yucca kicked in and picked up the slack. I can actually get through a day without anti-inflammatory medications.

Finding out what works for your body is a painstaking, expensive process. It takes patience and persistence. I’m grateful for the reviews I’ve read here and on other sites (they’re a wonderful aid) and wish you the best in finding what you need.
22 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2016
FANTASTIC! My amazing chiropractor, keniesiologist, nutritionist recommended this to me and its doing great things! Its best to CHEW them up first thing in the morning. I wouldn't take them after 11 or 12 as they give you a lot of clean energy. They taste terrible but I don't even care because its so worth it. If you care about your health, its not that bad.
on September 1, 2015
I started out taking 2 twice a day and within 2 weeks my hot flashes stopped. After 2 months I reduced to 2 once per day. After nearly one month of the reduced dosage, still no hot flashes. I have recommended this to many friends.
on August 10, 2017
This was recommended to me by my chiropractor as I was not sleeping well having stree. I stopped taking it for a time and very quickly went back to it. I believe I fee better overall when taking it.
on June 14, 2017
Very happy with this supplement for your adrenal glands. Started taking it for high stress level, and feel it has helped keep my adrenals in better shape
on February 2, 2017
I love this product and it is so much cheaper than the doctors office of where I purchase it at.
on January 11, 2017
My chiropractor has me take one everyday. The stresses of everyday life seem to be a little better
on July 20, 2017
Excelente as expected
on December 26, 2016
I DEPEND ON THIS FOR THE ENERGY AND STRENGTH FOR MY DAILY HEALTH. I HAVE TAKEN IT AND BIO-CARDIOZYME FORTE FOR 12 YEARS. MY DR. RECOMMENDED IT TO STRENGTHEN MY WEAK HEART MUSCLES. AFTER 6 MO HE WAS ASTONISHED HOW MY HEART WAS SO MUCH STRONGER. I CAN WALK A BRISK MILE AND NOT BREATH HARD. RECOMMEND BOTH. I AM OVER 75 YRS.
on June 6, 2016
This formula works great for adrenal support!