Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "NutriBullet PRO Blender/Mixer, 9-piece Set (Certif..." and save 32% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
NutriBullet PRO Blender/Mixer, 9-piece Set (Certified Refurbished)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified by NutriBullet to look and work like-new. The product includes all original accessories, and is backed by a 90 day warranty.
- Certified Reconditioned 9-Piece Nutrient Extractor Set
- 900-Watt motor. Extract and drink in the same cup
- Simple to use, simple to clean
- This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day supplier warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon Renewed. See all Certified Refurbished on Amazon Renewed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||6.92 x 11.81 x 13.98 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||6.93 x 11.81 x 13.58 in||13 x 12.87 x 9 in||6 x 6 x 15.5 in|
9 Piece Set Includes;
- 900 Watt High-Torque Power Base
- Extractor Blade
- 32-oz Colossal Cup
- 24-oz Tall Cup
- Handled Lip Ring
- Standard Lip Ring
- 1 Flip-Top To-Go-Lid
- 1 User Mannual & Cookbook
- 1 Pocket Nutritionist
A Powerhouse for power users, the 900-Watt NutriBullet PRO uses unique extraction blades and exclusive cyclonic action to break down, pulverize, and emulsify whole fruits and vegetables, creating silky-smooth nutrient-extracted beverages that nourish your system from the inside out.
The NutriBullet PRO units sold on this page have all attained Certified Reconditioned status, offering the same high-quality nutrient extraction powers of brand new machines at a fraction of the cost.
The Certified Reconditioned Process:
Retailers return new NutriBullet units back to the company for a wide array of reasons. In order to qualify for resale, returned units must attain Certified Reconditioned classification, undergoing a multi-point inspection and evaluation at the hands of factory-trained technicians to ensure that they function every bit as well as brand new units. Once inspected, these machines are repackaged and re-sold at a discounted price. You can find the detailed Multi-Point Certified Reconditioned process below.
The NutriBullet Multi-Point Certified Recondition Process Factory trained technicians:
1. Receive units at the NutriBullet Reconditioning Facility -Separate all parts by type -Destroy broken or significantly damaged parts
2. Inspect the Motor Base -Examine power base for scratches, dents, or mechanical imperfections -Replace all “warning” or “damaged” usage labels -Verify machine is free of debris -Verify drainage lines are clean and in tact -Verify rubber base supports are present and in tact -Assign and validate the unit’s barcode -Inspect and test the power cord
3. Inspect Cups and Blades -Check for scratches, damage, and functionality -Clean all cups and blades
4. Visually Inspect Units -Ensure units are free of food or other debris and re-clean if necessary -Ensure cups and blades fit properly and function according to factory standards
5. Test Mechanics -Verify that Base Actuators (activation tabs) are clean and operational -Perform RPM and Load tests to ensure unit operates within normal range 11. Repackage Unit -Repackage all parts in a new box -Inspect repacked boxes to ensure all parts and accessories are present
· This product is manufactured in compliance with US & Canadian Electrical Standards
· This product should not be used with any type of Adapter or Voltage converter device, nor should it be used outside of the United States or Canada. Use of Adapters and Converters is considered an unauthorized modification of the product and as such will void the warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Im making smoothies flawlessly now, took a few tries to figure out that I needed more liquid otherwise the frozen fruits and protein powder were not mixing at all. Bought the protection plan- love this blender, I use it daily. Wanted it in RED but too expensive.