Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NutriBullet Pro - 9 pc
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pulverizes the toughest fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes, nut butters and green smoothies
- High-torque power base with powerful 900-watt motor
- Power, patented stainless steel blade design with cyclonic action
- Includes power base, 1 colossal cup, 1 tall cup, 1 emulsifying blade, 1 flip-top lid, 1 handled lip ring, 1 comfort lip rings, pocket nutritionist, recipe book and user manual
- Includes 1-year warranty and access to hundreds of smoothie recipes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item NutriBullet Pro - 9 pc
NutriBullet PRO Blender/Mixer, 9-piece Set (Certified Refurbished)
Nutri Ninja Pro Blender, Silver (BL456)
NutriBullet (Gray) Blender/Mixer, 8-piece Set (Certified Refurbished)
Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Blender (BL482)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 7 x 13 in||6.92 x 11.81 x 13.98 in||6 x 6 x 14 in||6.93 x 11.81 x 13.58 in||6 x 6 x 15.5 in|
|Material Type||stainless steal, plastic, metal||Aluminum||Plastic||Aluminum||Plastic|
NUTRIBULLET PRO 9-PIECE BLENDER/MIXER SYSTEM NutriBullet PRO features a powerful 900-watt motor with unique extraction blades and exclusive cyclonic action to break down, pulverize, and emulsify whole fruits and vegetables better than any standard blender or juicer, creating silky-smooth nutrient-extracted beverages that nourish your system from the inside out. Great for those who are active in their lives and proactive about their health, the NutriBullet PRO makes ultra-nutritious NutriBlast smoothies to enjoy at home or on the go. Its compact size and simple assembly fit onto any countertop, while its cups, blades, and accessories rinse clean under the tap or in the dishwasher. NutriBullet PRO is easy to use and easy to clean, and even comes with membership to a recipe site that features over 700 smoothie recipes and direct access to Registered Dietitians! The 9-Piece Set includes: - High-toque Power Base - 1 Emulsifying Extractor Blade - 1 32oz Colossal Cup - 1 24oz Tall Cup - 1 Flip-Top Lid - 1 Handled Lip Ring - 1 Comfort Lip Ring - 1 Life Changing Recipes Book and User Manual - 1 Pocket Nutritionist
Top customer reviews
Ps, here's my favorite recipe (made in the small cup): 1/2 frozen banana, 1/3 cup frozen greens, 1/3 cup frozen fruit, 1 tbs chia seeds, 1/2 tsp spirulina. Drink up!
So, I will begin by discussing the good aspects of the product. For context, I was previously blending using a regular counter-top Osterizer blender, which is large and left chunks of fruits and vegetables and clumps of powder despite me mixing and shaking between blending and had to be taken apart to be cleaned. I am mainly blending fruit and vegetable smoothies, and also planned on using the Nutribullet to make baby food when that time comes.
1. The size is perfect. It takes up barely any space on my counter. I have very limited space, so this was essential to me and definitely an upgrade from the Osterizer.
2. It blends everything and anything I put in it. I may have to hold for up to a minute, but it always comes out just as smooth as I was hoping for .
3. It is SO easy to clean. I literally just rinse the cup and the blades with water and put on my drying rack. No taking anything apart.
4. I love that it comes with extra supplies, even though all I actually need are the big cup and main mixer and then pour into two glasses.
5. I love the large cup. It is perfect for making a smoothie that serves both my husband and I.
The only con - and honestly, not even really because I liked that it is smaller, is that sometimes I wanted to make a 2-3 serving smoothie and it is too small for that. But I specifically bought it for its size so I can't even say this is a con. Just keep in mind that you will only get 1-2 8-oz glasses out of this is you fill it to the max line.
Now, to the point:
One day after about 1 month of use, it stopped working without any falls, breaks, etc. I put it in, pressed and turned as usual, and nothing happened. When I called NutriLiving (I have the basic 1 year warranty), they walked me through the diagnostic steps then gave me pretty specific instructions of how to go about fixing it (which in this case was cleansing with hot soap/water and then vinegar). They told me to call them back after if it wasn't working. This would have been fine, except the wait time for a representative is about an hour, and that's if you don't get disconnected while waiting.
Over the next 2 weeks or so, my husband and I tried calling about 8-9 different times, each time waiting at least 30 minutes, and ultimately either getting disconnected while waiting, or leaving a number to be called back and never getting a call back until after I submitted a customer feedback form on their website expressing my frustration and disappointment. Once I did hear from them (the following day), they almost immediately offered to replace the motor. I had to pay about $5 for shipping, and I was told to simply cut the cord on the broken motor and await the arrival of the new one in 7-10 days. It was shipped the next day and I was emailed a tracking number. So, once dealt with, very easy, but getting to that point was very frustrating and drawn out.
In summary, EXCELLENT product for the money if you're going for an effective, powerful, easy-to-clean blender that makes 1-2 servings. However, it did break after a month of use (making 1-2 fruit/veggie smoothies a day), and it took many phone calls and finally a complaint on their customer service form to have the product replaced under warranty.
I attach a picture of how the piece looked when I lifted up the cup.