Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
NutriBullet 9 Piece NB9-0901 Pro 900 Hi-Speed Blender/Mixer Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extracts nutrition from within food, breaking down whole fruits & vegetables
- Powerful 900-watt motor, quick and simple to use and clean
- Extract and drink from the same cup, life changing recipes book included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
NutriBullet PRO 900. A Powerhouse for Power Users. The 900-watt. NutriBullet Pro 900 features unique extraction blades and exclusive cyclonic action to break down, pulverize, and emulsify whole fruits and vegetables better than any standard blender or juicer, creating silky-smooth nutrient-extracted beverages that nourish your system from the inside out. Great for those who are active in their lives and proactive about their health, the NutriBullet Pro 900 makes ultra-nutritious NutriBlast smoothies to enjoy at home or on the go. Its compact size and simple assembly fit onto any countertop, while its cups, blades, and accessories rinse clean under the tap or in the dishwasher. All units feature the Life Changing Recipes book for recipes, information, and inspiration to bolster your NutriBlast habit. Included in the 9-piece Set. High-torque Power Base. Extractor Blade, 32 oz. Colossal Cup, 24 oz. Tall Cup, handled lip ring, regular lip ring, flip top to-go lid, life changing recipes book & user manual, pocket nutritionist. Recipe: banana kale bonanza: this tasty blast gets packs tons of goodness into your Tall Cup. Banana and mixed berries add sweetness, antioxidants, and potassium, while kale provides incredible nutrients like vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, and fiber. Cinnamon helps regulate glucose levels, fueling your body with steady energy to last throughout the day. Ingredients: 2-3 leaves curly kale, 1 banana, 1/2 cup mixed berries, 1 tsp. cinnamon, Water to MAX LINE. Add ingredients in the Tall Cup, twist on Extractor Blade and extract until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Top customer reviews
Ps, here's my favorite recipe (made in the small cup): 1/2 frozen banana, 1/3 cup frozen greens, 1/3 cup frozen fruit, 1 tbs chia seeds, 1/2 tsp spirulina. Drink up!
So, I will begin by discussing the good aspects of the product. For context, I was previously blending using a regular counter-top Osterizer blender, which is large and left chunks of fruits and vegetables and clumps of powder despite me mixing and shaking between blending and had to be taken apart to be cleaned. I am mainly blending fruit and vegetable smoothies, and also planned on using the Nutribullet to make baby food when that time comes.
1. The size is perfect. It takes up barely any space on my counter. I have very limited space, so this was essential to me and definitely an upgrade from the Osterizer.
2. It blends everything and anything I put in it. I may have to hold for up to a minute, but it always comes out just as smooth as I was hoping for .
3. It is SO easy to clean. I literally just rinse the cup and the blades with water and put on my drying rack. No taking anything apart.
4. I love that it comes with extra supplies, even though all I actually need are the big cup and main mixer and then pour into two glasses.
5. I love the large cup. It is perfect for making a smoothie that serves both my husband and I.
The only con - and honestly, not even really because I liked that it is smaller, is that sometimes I wanted to make a 2-3 serving smoothie and it is too small for that. But I specifically bought it for its size so I can't even say this is a con. Just keep in mind that you will only get 1-2 8-oz glasses out of this is you fill it to the max line.
Now, to the point:
One day after about 1 month of use, it stopped working without any falls, breaks, etc. I put it in, pressed and turned as usual, and nothing happened. When I called NutriLiving (I have the basic 1 year warranty), they walked me through the diagnostic steps then gave me pretty specific instructions of how to go about fixing it (which in this case was cleansing with hot soap/water and then vinegar). They told me to call them back after if it wasn't working. This would have been fine, except the wait time for a representative is about an hour, and that's if you don't get disconnected while waiting.
Over the next 2 weeks or so, my husband and I tried calling about 8-9 different times, each time waiting at least 30 minutes, and ultimately either getting disconnected while waiting, or leaving a number to be called back and never getting a call back until after I submitted a customer feedback form on their website expressing my frustration and disappointment. Once I did hear from them (the following day), they almost immediately offered to replace the motor. I had to pay about $5 for shipping, and I was told to simply cut the cord on the broken motor and await the arrival of the new one in 7-10 days. It was shipped the next day and I was emailed a tracking number. So, once dealt with, very easy, but getting to that point was very frustrating and drawn out.
In summary, EXCELLENT product for the money if you're going for an effective, powerful, easy-to-clean blender that makes 1-2 servings. However, it did break after a month of use (making 1-2 fruit/veggie smoothies a day), and it took many phone calls and finally a complaint on their customer service form to have the product replaced under warranty.
Just made: banana, spinach, walnuts, frozen bluberries, frozen mango. Epic.
About to try traveling with it as my job has me on the road 7 days a week mostly servicing amazons. And it's been heck trying to figure out how to eat healthy.
1) It does crush whole big ice cubes from ice cube trays, but both I and the directions recommend pre-crushed ice. And sometimes the ice is not completely crushed. Seems stressful on the blades
2) You always need liquid to blend. I fill about 1/2 inch below max fill line with liquid
3) it doesnt not seem to completely liquify lemon peels, but i blend for <30seconds
I attach a picture of how the piece looked when I lifted up the cup.