NutriChef Small Countertop Appliance, One Size, White
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9.1 x 9.1 x 10.2 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEALTHY COOKING: Welcome to the world of easy and healthy eating with our NutriChef Vertical Rotisserie. Gravity reduces the fat from the food placed inside as excess food fat drains into the drip tray below
- SPINNING STYLE: This revolutionary vertical cooking rotating cookware assists in creating desired crispy skins. Spinning-Style cooking evenly cooks food inside and out and the dual high-powered vertical heating element crisp the exterior and lock in the flavor, aroma, and tender juices inside
- EASY TO OPERATE: This electric oven roaster is equipped with simple rotary dial-style timer operation with selection of up to 2 hours max and the maximum cooking temperature reaches 185° which gives you the freedom to cook a range of recipes like kebab, shawarma, and more
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: With its convenient countertop / tabletop design this machine is a great addition to your kitchen. The swing door allows convenient food entry/removal and the see-through cooking window allows you to see when the food is ready
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Comes complete with skewer rack with 8 skewers, cooking basket tower, roasting rack, poultry tower, and nonstick drip tray. Perfect for whole chicken roast, breasts, turkey, lamb, beef, and pork
- WORRY-FREE SHOPPING: With the NutriChef PKRT15 we are confident of the quality of our product, therefore, we offer a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
NutriChef Model : PKRT15
Vertical Countertop Rotisserie Rotating Oven (White)
- Versatile & Powerful Cooking Appliance
- Reduces Fat from within Your Food
- Rotisserie Spinning-Style Cooking
- Effective & Evenly Cooked Foods
- Thoroughly Cooks and Retains Food Flavor
- Creates Crispy Exterior and Juicy Tender Interior
- Dual High-Powered Heating Elements
- Simple Rotary Dial-Style Timer Operation
- Adjustable Cooking Timer Selection (2 Hour Max)
- See-Through Cooking Window to See When It's Ready
- Swing Door Allows Convenient Entry/Removal
- Excess Fat Drains Off by Gravity
- Revolutionary Vertical Cooking Appliance
- Assists in Creating Desired Crispy Skins
- Easy-to-Clean Dishwasher safe parts
- Includes Poultry Rack, Meat Tower and Drip Tray
- Perfect for Whole Chicken, Breasts, Turkey, Lamb, Beef, Pork, etc.
- Maximum Cooking Temperature Reaches 185°
- 700 Watt Power Output
- Power Cord Length: 4' Feet
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.1'' x 9.1'' x 10.2''
What's in the Box:
- Skewer Rack with (8) Skewers
- Cooking Basket Tower
- Roasting Rack
- Poultry Tower
- Nonstick Drip Tray
Rotisserie roast your favorite foods with healthy and tasty results! The NutriChef Vertical Countertop Rotisserie Rotating Oven provides you with hassle-free food prep ability. Use the included poultry rack or skewer tower and insert your favorite meats. The spinning-style design effectively cooks your foods while the dual heating elements evenly distribute the heat. It creates more moist and healthy results as excess food fat drains into the drip tray below. Operation is simple -- insert your food, set the rotary timer and the oven does the rest! It's perfect for chicken, turkey, beef, steaks, seafood, kabobs and more! Your food is seared on the outside, with the ability to create crispy skins while maintaining a flavorful and juicy bite. Save time and money thanks to simple food preparation with the NutriChef Vertical Countertop Rotisserie Rotating Oven.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had a Sunbeam rotisserie for at least 20-25 years. The first 15 years or so, I only used it a few times a year, but the past 5-7 years, I used it at least 2-3 times every week. With that much usage, I changed the motor twice and would have changed it a third time, IF the part was still available. I loved the Sunbeam SO much, I refused to consider a different brand/model. I needed one with a basket for chicken quarters, not just the "tower" in the center for a whole chicken. Instead, I bought a "gently used" Sunbeam on eBay.....twice....the first one didn't work at all, and the second one worked for about 30 minutes. Now I had no choice....a brand switch was now a must. Researched all of the vertical rotisseries I could find before finally deciding on this NutriChef. Boy, do I regret wasting money on those Sunbeam attempts. The Nutrichef cooks slightly slower, I'm assuming at a slightly lower temperature, so it takes slightly longer....BUT it also reduces the grease splatter, with just a simple wipe with a damp cloth all the cleanup necessary to keep it looking brand new. I used to have to disassemble and SCRUB the Sunbeam. The Sunbeam had a round open-top basket, instead of the square closed basket that comes with the NutriChef, but two leg quarters fit perfectly in this basket.....AND because of the open interior design of the rotisserie, I can still use my spare Sunbeam baskets also(remember, I have 3 of them now.) If this rotisserie lasts as long as my first one, I'll be a very happy camper!