- Series: Nutrient Requirements of Domestic Animals
- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: National Academies Press; Subsequent edition (April 3, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0309059933
- ISBN-13: 978-0309059930
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,872,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nutrient Requirements of Swine: 10th Revised Edition (Nutrient Requirements of Domestic Animals) Subsequent Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Pre-order today
About the Author
Subcommittee on Swine Nutrition, Committee on Animal Nutrition, National Research Council