- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (March 6, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1582558213
- ISBN-13: 978-1582558219
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #591,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Nutrition in Clinical Practice: A Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Manual for the Practitioner (Nutrition in Clinical Practice), 2nd Edition Second Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
For the physician or nutritionist, this book is an essential tool for incorporating the latest research into your nutritional interventions. For students, Dr. Katz's work will be a highlight of their curriculum.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great seller! Good pricing, fast delivery.
This book is a must have for my nutritional practice.
Just what I was looking for. Piggy back on my biochemistry and pathophysiology learning.Published 18 months ago by Enthused buyer