The Nutty Professor
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Eddie Murphy gives the "performances" of his career playing no less than seven roles in this uproarious Jekyll-and-Hyde comedy from Imagine Entertainment. Murphy stars as Dr. Sherman Klump, a kind, "calorically challenged" genetics professor who longs to shed his 400-pound frame in order to win the heart of beautiful Jada Pinkett. So, with one swig of his experimental fat-reducing serum, Sherman becomes "Buddy Love", a fast-talking, pumped-up, plumped-down Don Juan. Can Sherman stop his buff alter ego before it's too late, or will Buddy have the last laugh? Boasting incredible special effects, a super soundtrack, and co-starring James Coburn, Larry Miller, Dave Chappelle and John Ales, this hilarious hit is worth its weight in fun!
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG13 PG-13 (Parents Strongly Cautioned)
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 5.38 x 0.6 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 25192014826
- Director : Tom Shadyac
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 36 minutes
- Release date : January 20, 1998
- Actors : Eddie Murphy, Jada Pinkett Smith, James Coburn, Larry Miller, Dave Chappelle
- Dubbed: : French
- Subtitles: : English, Spanish
- Producers : Brian Grazer, Russell Simmons, Jerry Lewis
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Surround), Unqualified (DTS ES 6.1)
- Studio : Universal Pictures Home Entertainment
- ASIN : 0783225539
- Writers : David Sheffield, Barry W. Blaustein, Tom Shadyac, Steve Oedekerk
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #64,842 in Movies & TV (See Top 100 in Movies & TV)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What amazed me is how Eddie played the white RIchard Simmons type exercise guy- un f'n believable- I had to look at the credits!!! But mainly this movie is FUNNY and if u like the Klumps I highly recommend the sequel!!!
"Ladies and Gentleman Reggie has left the building."
"It's your teeth Reggie I don't know wether to smile or kick a field goal.. Reggie, it's good it's all good!"
Top reviews from other countries
Worth the money.