|Item Weight||9.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||26.5 x 22 inches|
|Item model number||60/1701|
|Color||mission dust bronze|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Wattage, Voltage, Base|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nuvo 60/1701 3 Light Mission Dust Bronze Chandelier
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nuvo 60/1701 3 Light Mission Dust Bronze Chandelier
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||ecopower light||ecopower light||Lightess|
|Color||mission dust bronze||Information not provided||Clear||Information not provided|
|Finish||Bronze||Polished Brass||Polished Brass||Painted|
|Item Package Weight||9.9 pounds||4 pounds||5.5 pounds||2.15 pounds|
|Wattage||60 Watts||60 Watts||60 Watts||40 Watts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Included a close up picture of the sconce to help you decide what kind of light bulbs would look best. As you can see, the CFL bulbs in my sconce are VERY bright, and now I'm considering using regular incandescent bulbs with less wattage. Edison light bulbs would probably look really nice too!
My only complaints would be
1) light bulbs stick out the bottom, this seems like an unnecessary annoyance. I'm using LED bulbs the size of regular 60w incandescents but if I find some shorter bulbs I'll switch them out.
2) the mounting bar has a nub that has to be hammered into the sheetrock or it will be 1/8" away from the wall. No biggie.
3) the decorative nut won't screw on far enough to hold the sconce tight so the lightest touch and it will spin. I'll have to drill out and paint some small washers to go behind. Another unnecessary annoyance.
Photo taken right after painting.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These were a kind of tacky brown plus copper rings so we sprayed these with a light hand~ a matt black then lightly dusted it with a hammered spray paint. Now they are awesome! Read morePublished 1 month ago by NANA
This review is for the two-light trestle fixture.
This fixture is probably intended for use over a dining room table. I chose to use mine in my kitchen. Read more
Put these lights in a bathroom re-model. They look fantastic.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I put two of these on front porch with good led lights and I'm extremely happy. Look great.Published 1 month ago by Gary Snyder
The perfect light for our guest bathroom. Looks best with round globe bulbs.Published 2 months ago by JanV
Utilized this light with an old reclaimed barn wood mirror and it looks great. Plenty of light and has a great appearance!Published 2 months ago by Chad Canada
This light was hung up in my kitchen for a quick update and looks great! Easy to install and adds character to the space!Published 2 months ago by Zachary R.