|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2 x 2 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||TK317|
|Style||PAR30SN Gimbal Ring|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Incandescent|
|Special Features||UL Listed|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Nuvo Lighting TK317 3-Light PAR30 Short Neck Gimbal Ring Track Light Kit, Black
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nuvo Lighting TK317 3-Light PAR30 Short Neck Gimbal Ring Track Light Kit, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||5 pounds||3.65 pounds||5.35 pounds||1.2 pounds|
|Number Of Light Sources||3||4||4||4|
|Style||PAR30SN Gimbal Ring||Modern||4-Bulbs/19193-000||Contemporary|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) This track comes with an endplate/cover for a ceiling box. If you're going to use a cord or conduit, you need to buy the adapter ends
2) When you unpack it, there are ZERO instructions (which is why I'm writing this review)
3) The light fixtures are a little strange in that the light bulb fits into a socket that's at the end of a cord, but the socket isn't attached to anything in the fixture itself. What happens is, you plug the bulb into the fixture, then you "snap" the bulb front into the fixture front (which pulls loose off of the fixture body) with a loose UV filter sandwiched between them. Holding everything together are some little metal clips. Then you push the whole socket/bulb/filter/fixture-front into the fixture base. The bulb mostly sits up against the glass but is loose on one side because there are 3 little clips, and 2 of them hold the bulb in (leaving the other third of the build to float away from the glass filter) and the other puts pressure on the fixture housing so the whole thing stays together. Needless to say this is a little wonky, and replacing bulbs seems like it'll be tricky not to have the UV filter fall out and shatter, but once together it's done.
4) Bulbs are not included. The bulbs for this track light are 50Watt MR16's with the GU10 base. !!! GU10 BASE !!! don't get regular MR16's they won't work!
5) In order to attach the endplate or cord, or conduit, you need to unscrew one of the end caps.
6) The light fixtures are the kind that you stick in the middle of track and twist 90 degrees into place. Don't bother trying to slide them in from the ends. BUT!!!Read more ›
Check out the picture I added for more details.
I already had speakers mounted on the wall and was able to add more cord concealer to cover up the ac cord.
The track was mounted to the ceiling using 2 supplied screws. Once that was mounted the hard part was done...and that was easy. The track itself is 4 feet long and with 7 inch track heads that have a 4 1/2 inch bulb opening.
I removed one of the track end caps with a Philips screwdriver and inserted the Juno cord connector which is about 3 inches long. You should know it did not slide in all the way due to plastic guides (probably because I am using 2 different brands) but with a pair if scissors I was able to cut 2 notches and that allowed a tight fit. Again, very easy to do and will all make sense once you see it. The connector stays in place by tightening the screw that is attached. I was able to plug into an ac outlet and it lit up the room.
I had everything mentioned here installed in less than 30 minutes. I love the way it came out.
Then there was the reviewer who could not get the lights to work but said some would work if the turned them around. Duuh, the tracks have two wires on one side and one on the other and you need to insert the heads so that the contacts line up!
I had no problem with installation. I do recommend that you get at least one of the track mounting holes lined up with a ceiling joist if possible so you can use a real screw since that is stronger.
Also, I used the LED lights that another reviewer suggested and they worked great with far less power usage. Be aware that if you use LED lights, you may want to avoid using the glass covers as most LED lights have vent holes that would be blocked by the glass covers. Just be sure the LED lights stay in well w/o the covers lest they wind up hanging by their wires.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Only problem is nonuniform color of the lights. A plus is a ceramic bulb base.Published 4 days ago by K. G. Stevens, Jr.
The build quality is mediocre. Inside was a little rusty too.
The installation was a breeze. All tools are included and no soldering is necessary. Read more
Purchased at a deeply discounted price & only a couple minor defects (paint over spray in light housing & missing light head clamp). Read morePublished 1 month ago by emilys
Did not work right out of the box. Power connected but would not light bulbs. Something wrong with the connections. So simple it must be cheap craftsmanship.Published 1 month ago by Keith Archer
This lighting worked well for my application. It is very small and I was able to hide the entire fixture behind a beam. Good fixture for the price.Published 1 month ago by joe weisenbach
Good track light. Square lights look good. Cylindrical are a bit cheaper.Published 1 month ago by Working Dad
Loved the easy installation. Great modern look. Would be nice if the light bulbs came with the packagePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
In my lifetime I think I've installed maybe seven track lights. The technology and design seem to stay pretty consistent over the years, but this design by Nuvo is very different. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Troy D.
Good looking. An excellent value. A puzzle aficionado’s delight.
As Kevin Barone notes, no instructions are included. His review has very helpful information. Read more