|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Item model number||TK353|
|Style||MR16 Gimbal Ring|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||Halogen|
|Special Features||UL Listed|
|Warranty Description||1 year.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
+ $8.80 shipping
Nuvo Lighting TK353 3-Light Line Voltage 50-Watt MR16 GU10 Base, Gimbal Ring Track Light Kit, Brushed Nickel
|Price:||$45.58 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$34.41 (43%)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Next Day MRO||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||LNCHOME|
|Color||Brushed Nickel||White||Brushed Nickel||Oil-Rubbed Bronze||Brushed Silver||A03185|
|Finish Types||Nickel||white||Nickel||Oil Rubbed Bronze||Brushed Nickel||Painted|
|Light Source Type||Halogen||LED||Halogen||Halogen||LED||LED/Incandescent|
|Number of Light Sources||3||3||3||3||4||3|
|Style Name||MR16 Gimbal Ring||Meshback Design||Straight Track Kit||6 Light||4 Light||Industrial|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||120 volts||12 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
Nuvo Lighting is uniquely, poised to become one of the industry’s leaders. With the sales and distribution resources of Satco products and the continued offering of finely conceived, well crafted products that deliver style, value and quality – Nuvo is a name that will become synonymous with lighting.
Illuminate your home living room or commercial display floor with this track lighting head with gimbal ring shade, which uses three 50-watt MR16 GU10 base bulb (not included). Ideal for applications requiring more directional lighting, this track light kit includes a 4-foot track, three track light heads, and complete mounting hardware. This version comes in brushed nickel, but it's also available in black and white. While not Energy Star rated, Nuvo Lighting track kits are designed for efficient use of light and energy.
Tips for Lighting Your Living Room
Recommended light sources for the living room would be track lighting, decorative table lamps or recessed lighting. Track lighting is a effective way to highlight a painting or to place ample lighting for reading, playing games or hobbies.
Tip: Make use of dimmer controlled lighting in the living room. This will be a great way to create a mood for entertaining or to highlight a special piece of art.
About Nuvo Lighting
Nuvo Lighting is a division of Satco Lighting, a premier supplier of a variety of lighting products since 1966. With the company’s keen understanding of the lighting business and emerging trends in energy conservation, Satco established its Nuvo Lighting brand in 2005 with energy efficiency as the cornerstone. Satco and Nuvo have been at the forefront of energy efficiency through numerous programs and initiatives to educate and inform the industry as well as the public about energy efficient lighting and how to integrate it into their homes and businesses.
TK353 3-Light Track Lighting Kit
At a Glance
- Complete kit with three heads, 4-foot track, and mounting hardware
- Brushed nickel finish
- Uses three 50-watt MR16 GU10 base bulbs
- Bulbs not included
- 1-year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This track comes with an endplate/cover for a ceiling box. If you're going to use a cord or conduit, you need to buy the adapter ends
2) When you unpack it, there are ZERO instructions (which is why I'm writing this review)
3) The light fixtures are a little strange in that the light bulb fits into a socket that's at the end of a cord, but the socket isn't attached to anything in the fixture itself. What happens is, you plug the bulb into the fixture, then you "snap" the bulb front into the fixture front (which pulls loose off of the fixture body) with a loose UV filter sandwiched between them. Holding everything together are some little metal clips. Then you push the whole socket/bulb/filter/fixture-front into the fixture base. The bulb mostly sits up against the glass but is loose on one side because there are 3 little clips, and 2 of them hold the bulb in (leaving the other third of the build to float away from the glass filter) and the other puts pressure on the fixture housing so the whole thing stays together. Needless to say this is a little wonky, and replacing bulbs seems like it'll be tricky not to have the UV filter fall out and shatter, but once together it's done.
4) Bulbs are not included. The bulbs for this track light are 50Watt MR16's with the GU10 base. !!! GU10 BASE !!! don't get regular MR16's they won't work!
5) In order to attach the endplate or cord, or conduit, you need to unscrew one of the end caps.
6) The light fixtures are the kind that you stick in the middle of track and twist 90 degrees into place. Don't bother trying to slide them in from the ends. BUT!!! The square plastic base of the light fixtures has a "collar" that slides up. SO if you just try to twist them 90 degrees, two little black tabs will prevent you from success. You need to lift this collar (which is totally not obvious) then twist 90 degrees, then let the collar down and those 2 black tabs will sit in the center of the track channel. The point of the tabs is that when you twist your fixture to point the light the way you want it to point, you don't want to accidentally twist the whole fixture right off the track. These tabs keep the fixture locked in to the track, but let it rotate for pointing.
So, that's it. At first I though these were really cheap and stupid, but in fact once you get over the hurdles I've outlined, they're still cheap (inexpensive) but look great.
Then there was the reviewer who could not get the lights to work but said some would work if the turned them around. Duuh, the tracks have two wires on one side and one on the other and you need to insert the heads so that the contacts line up!
I had no problem with installation. I do recommend that you get at least one of the track mounting holes lined up with a ceiling joist if possible so you can use a real screw since that is stronger.
Also, I used the LED lights that another reviewer suggested and they worked great with far less power usage. Be aware that if you use LED lights, you may want to avoid using the glass covers as most LED lights have vent holes that would be blocked by the glass covers. Just be sure the LED lights stay in well w/o the covers lest they wind up hanging by their wires.
Also forgot to mention, as for the boxing of the product, I had no issues like other reviewers did. It arrived in good condition and all sealed up. Perhaps whoever the shipper is, they've finally fixed that issue.