Nuwave 20326 Pro Digital-Controlled Infrared Tabletop Oven, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooks up to a 16 Lb. turkey /14 Lb ham with Extender Ring
- Features Triple Combo Cooking Power (Convection, Conduction, Infrared)
- Digital time and temperature controls
- 3-inch Extender Ring, 2-inch rack, 10-lnch baking pan Quick and Easy Cooking Guide Cookbook and Instructional DVD included
- Parts are dishwasher safe
- Digital-controlled infrared oven cooks food quickly and easily
- Cooking methods include conduction, convection, and infrared radiant heat
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Enjoy great tasting food by naturally sealing in juices that enhance the natural flavor of food without added fats or oils. Convenience and versatility comes from its small, light weight and portable size for use in RVs, dorms, boats or as an extra oven for big gatherings. Safe infrared rays are gentle and similar to what the human body radiates. Start the oven and watch the food sizzle and brown under the clear plastic dome. Save time by cooking 50% faster than a conventional oven Save up to 85% more energy by using 1500W rather than conventional ovens' 3500W No smoke is created so no ventilation system is needed All parts, except the power head, are dishwasher safe and all oil splatters is self-contained Clear, lightweight, highly durable polycarbonate dome Reversible ECO Friendly non stick liner pan can also be used as a serving tray Dome holder keeps power head within reach while you prepare food.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nuwave.....I hope you are listening!
THIS is my third one.
The grill, fan assembly at the top inside,
is impossible to clean. (unless you unscrew and disassemble ala shop maintenance with each use)
After a year and a half or so of frequent use, this assembly with it's heating element is caked with grease,
the cooking suffers and yeech...
time to buy a new one!
If I didn't like the way it does Turkey, Chicken and those marinated Morton's beef roasts, I wouldn't keep spending the cash.
But be aware NUWAVE...I'm looking for a cleaning-friendly alternative!