Industrial Deals HPC Prime Day Prime Day Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $19.99 Grocery Handmade Prime Day modern furniture and decor Up to $50 off Home Services Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members Up to 50% off Movies and TV shows for Prime members  Echo Devices Starting at $29.99 All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 630 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 849 reviews
on October 19, 2015
The nuwave over works good but the glass Dom started getting hairline fracture in it and when I called nuwave they wouldn't replace it instead they tried to sell me a new Dom for like 14 dollars and some change and 13 dollars and some change for the shipping and handling on something that they said in commercials that would not crack or break or they can sell me a better Dom for 34 dollars and some change plus shipping and handling wow ain't that some bs
18 people found this helpful
on July 10, 2016
We have used this Nuwave product maybe 10 times at the most and now the plastic cooking dome has a ~270 degree crack all the way around.Purchased June 19, 2015. Photo attached.
Jerry
14 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2016
I purchased my Nuwave back in September of 2015; I had been using a countertop oven. I love the Nuwave, how it cooks as well as the quickness. I would have given this 5 stars but my gripe is with the cheap plastic dome. This is the second Nuwave and as the first, this dome now has a crack up the side. It's not like it gets thrown around the counter to get a crack in it. I don't know if they make it that way so you have to buy a new dome within 6mo. or a year or what. As many plastics that are out there, one would assume the dome could be made of a plastic that wouldn't crack at the drop of a hat.
Nuwave.....I hope you are listening!
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 25, 2015
This thing does not heat the bottom of food very well. Trying to get something crispy underneath (like a hot pocket or (pray) a pizza) without burning the top is next to impossible. Also, the clear plastic feels cheap and doesn't connect with the bottom tray very well. I miss my Japanese/Korean model made of real glass, and the heat in those models run much higher and faster, since there is obviously less heated air escaping! Also, this thing requires a lot of counter space...not just for storage but when you open the lid, you need about the same amount of space to place the lid down! The rickety metal holder that connects to the bottom of the unit to lean the plastic lid open is a joke. It keeps coming off, and the lid feels like it wants to fall off all the time.
6 people found this helpful
on January 16, 2016
The oven worked great for a while and then the flaws started appearing. First the dome cracked (which I understand is a frequent complaint), but then the controls malfunctioned. The oven still worked, but the digital display went haywire. You cannot tell how long you've set the cook time or what the power setting is. After the display failed, the dome literally started breaking apart. There are chunks of plastic that broke away from the top ring of the dome. Come on Hearthware, make a decent product that lasts more than a few months.
5 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2014
I purchased this in mid October and didn't use it much until December. By now I was in love with this thing, it did all it said it does and more. Then this weekend, while cooking some simple chicken, there was a "pop" from the kitchen. The dome had split up one side. It's never seen the dishwasher, and always sat carefully down flat on the counter. I wish I would have used it more in the beginning, by now I've missed my return window. I am kicking myself for not buying the oven with the glass parts.
12 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2015
It cooks well, but is a pain in the butt to hand wash.
THIS is my third one.
The grill, fan assembly at the top inside,
is impossible to clean. (unless you unscrew and disassemble ala shop maintenance with each use)
After a year and a half or so of frequent use, this assembly with it's heating element is caked with grease,
the cooking suffers and yeech...
time to buy a new one!
If I didn't like the way it does Turkey, Chicken and those marinated Morton's beef roasts, I wouldn't keep spending the cash.
But be aware NUWAVE...I'm looking for a cleaning-friendly alternative!
5 people found this helpful
on February 17, 2015
The clear part on this is made of plastic and not glass which eventually turns a yellowish color with use and soon enough some places start to melt which looks and smell very unhealthy. We used this for a few months and then stopped. This was just not the quality we were looking for.
9 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 20, 2015
I couldn't be more happy with my purchase. I have used it every day since buying it. So simple to use and everything has come out perfect. The dome is plastic so it's easy to handle and not too heavy. I'm not sure I would buy one with a glass dome. If you treat it right, it should last a long time. I use foil in the bottom ... this makes clean up very easy. I also spray the grates with non stick cooking oil. Makes clean up a snap. I highly recommend it for anyone.
4 people found this helpful
on February 23, 2016
This thing is amazing. I been using this nuwave over for a few months now and it's been working perfectly. I love how fast and easy it is to make a meal in this thing. It has really helped me and the wife the stop eating out so much because of how convenient it is to cook at home now and because of this we have both actually lost some weight. I would highly recommend this product. Thanks
3 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.