Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2016
Have been waiting to review this! Bought this when my indoor cat somehow got fleas. For about two weeks we tried putting down diatomaceous earth and vacuuming it up. We vacuumed every day for about a month and we were still seeing fleas. Finally, we did some hard and long research on the best chemicals to treat your house for fleas with and we found that in order to successfully stop the cycle of fleas in your home you will need an IGR (Insect Growth Regulator) and an adulticide (we purched Permethrin SFR from another seller on Amazon). That way you have a product that kills the eggs and larvae and a product that kills the adults. We took my kitty to the vet to have a flea bath and sprayed the whole house with a mix of Nyguard and Permethrin SFR. After the first spray, we still saw a few fleas for about a week. Then we decided to mix Nyguard into our carpet shampooer and shampoo with it. Now, about two weeks later we haven't seen any fleas. I remember reading a review for this product that said to give it about two weeks and you will see a difference- that is true! After doing more research on Nyguard, I have learned that not only does it keep the eggs from hatching, but it keeps baby fleas from maturing and being able to bite and reproduce. I will say, I was a little disapointed at the size of the bottle for the price but it got rid of our fleas and we still have a little under half a bottle left over. I would also like to note that on the left hand side where you measure the product, our's was missing it's lid so once we took of the seal, we had to stuff a paper towel in there. Overall, I am so happy with this product and would consider it essential to anyone having a really tough time with fleas. I would also like to say that after dealing with fleas for the second time in a year (my boyfriend had them before this and he called an exterminator) I have learned that the best flea medication for cats is Revolution. I tried Advantage II and they were living like nothing had ever happened. I live in the South where fleas are really bad and have become immune to it. If you thought this review was helpful please let me know by clicking the "helpful" button down below :)
73 helpful votes
74 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on August 29, 2016
Exceeded my expectations in getting rid and controlling roaches! Great insecticide!
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on October 13, 2016
Worked great on ticks and silverfish.
on March 6, 2017
Spend the money i mix this with water and spray for flea prevetion its so much more affordable than aerosol and it works
on May 22, 2017
This stuff works wonders. We routinely spray for pests on our two acre property and have had no issues since starting to use this product
on April 8, 2017
Works great! No more fleas!
on March 3, 2017
worked great
on August 4, 2014
We were soo infested with fleas. Using this plus daily vacuuming did the trick.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on March 8, 2016
SO far it has killed all the sprouting fleas!!
3 helpful votes
on October 23, 2015
It works miracles. It wiped out the flee problem we had inside and out of my home. We keep using the product every so often for other unwanted insects. I would recommended to everybody.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.