Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on May 26, 2017
I liked the addition of the USB port on the front so you could recharge your wireless headphones while the controllers recharge. However, when I hooked it up, it seems to only charge one of the 2 controllers. I've tried 4 controllers in that slot and none seem to light up the second LED. A few hours later and the controller is still dead. I've given this to the kid to recharge his one controller and moved on to something else.
on January 15, 2018
Overall, this has been a good purchase. The battery's work for a good amount of time, I've never had them run flat (my kids only get to play for so long before they have to put it away, tho, so no serious stress test).
I have had the same issue as many others, that it is sometimes challenging to get them to start charging in the dock, but as long as you pay attention, they'll sit with a bit of jiggling.
The issue I have now is that about 9 months after purchase, one of the battery packs has split apart, and needs to be taped/glued together before I can use it. I glued it already, but 2 days later, jiggling the controller to get it to charge knocked the back loose again. I hoped to get at least a year of use, so I am disappointed.
on November 28, 2017
You have to shake and adjust the controller for what seems like forever for it to sit properly in the charge station. If you simply set the controller into the charge station it will either not register the controller/not charge at all or register the controller for about a minute and then lose it and not charge it. This charge base barely works at all and takes tons of time to get to operate correctly, incredibly irritating.
on May 22, 2017
Got this for my kids (we were blowing through double A's like crazy), After getting this I'm sure i've saved more in money in not having to continually buy AA batteries every few weeks to a month tops. GREAT buy and i'd definitely suggest this to anyone that uses an Xbox for both leisure and intense game play.
on July 28, 2015
I have 2 controllers, I really only use one though. This charging station along with the two rechargeable backs are wayyyy easy to set up and work well!

I got this cause I have a normal back with batteries, and the batteries die easily and my wireless controller has to always be plugged into a falling apart play and charge kit. Also, my turtle beaches make a buzzing noise when the controller is plugged into the play and charge kit. And why have a wireless controller that's wired? I like being able to take it to get a snack or something while talking to xbox buddies, not having to "brb" cause it'll die if I take it.

Using the station is super simple. I just replaced the normal backs of my 2 controllers with the rechargeable ones, plugged in the stations power, and set the controllers in their places. I waited maybe a few hours to make sure they were charged, and they were!

I used the one I always use with my turtle beach x12 headset and there was no more buzzing noise, and it lasted the whole day. I can finally pick "vibrate" in the options menu of my games instead of fearing it'll die if it vibrates once.

In conclusion, this is a must-have for someone who games all day and night, because you can use one controller during the day and one at night and just keep alternating. Also good for multiple-gamer households. 10/10!
on June 10, 2016
So far, I am very happy with this purchase. I used it to replace a "universal" base I had been given. The universal one was clunky and hard to get the controllers to charge. This one is sleak, the controller drop right in to charge, and the batteries seem to be lasting just fine. I should mention that we only use the xbox for a couple hours a week. No marathon sessions putting the batteries to the test.
on October 18, 2017
we use Xbox 360 controllers with the USB adapter for HTPC, emulators, Steam, and this charger is PERFECT. great price too. nice appearance, the LEDs make it very easy to tell what's going on, and it adds an elegant appearance and place to organize the controllers when not in use, no cords!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
This has been working out very well for my family- the 2 dock system did take a little while to get used to seating the controllers just right, but now it's habit. It charges well, and it doesn't take up a lot of space. I got it as a replacement charger, and everyone in my family prefers it to the original charger.

I like the lights which tell you clearly when the controllers are seated properly and charging- and again when they are fully charged. The base is stable with non-slip pads on the bottom.
on October 13, 2015
We LOVE our Nyko chargers for our Xbox! They work great, easy to use. The only issue we've had is our Xbox was a first edition, so the first edition controller we got with it only works on one of the two chargers. The normal backup charger works on both so it's not an issue really; we just have to make sure to put it on the right one so that it's charging properly. Love how we don't have to hook them up to any cords; just set them on the docks.
on July 12, 2017
doesn't work great. the packs charge slowly and the controller light still tells me I'm at low battery even after a full night of charging. Probably go with an official MS brand charger if you're going to be depending on controller charge for frequent game nights.