Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 3, 2015
Have had this product for a while now, and from the beginning, it has only charged one controller at a time - the rear slot. Sadly disappointed in the functionality of this product. I don't know if I just received a "bad apple" or if this is typical of these charger bases. Charges the one controller fine, and if I sit and hold the controller in the first slot, it will charge, but the whole purpose of this is to place 'em on and walk away, right?
on July 31, 2017
While this item does work, it is a pain to get the controllers in the proper position to allow them to charge. I wanted to tuck this charger away on a small shelf where it wouldn't be quite so noticeable in my front room, but because the controllers have to sit in it absolutely perfectly the whole charging system has to be removed from the shelf in order to get everything situated properly. It's a tiny complaint, but it does make this charger become more of a pain than removing a battery and putting on a charger.
on November 12, 2017
Batteries do not charge if controllers are just placed normally in the station. The controllers must be placed in a certain position on the base for the contacts to fully work, so the controllers inevitably end up shifting out of that position once left for a while on the station.

Also fully charged batteries on both controllers lasted approximately 30 minutes of play time, not the 25 hours that was advertised.

The only use I can see from this product is if you use the Xbox controller for apps like Netflix and not actual game play.
on February 26, 2016
Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360

I really love this product because it is so easy to just sit my controllers into the base and charge them. What I dislike about them is the fact that you have to use their rechargeable batteries which have the pins on the back of the batteries. There are lights on the front that tell you if the battery is charging or not. Once the batteries are done charging the lights turn off and the batteries stop charging so that they don't over charge. The good thing about this is the fact that the batteries do come with the charging base.

Would I recommend this to a friend? YES
on March 21, 2017
I like using the product, however, I'm experiencing issues with the 2nd charging port. Less than 30% of the time I'm unable to get a controller to charge successfully on that port. I attempted to contact your customer service department via email and never got a response back. I'd be more than happy to change my review if someone contacted me back regarding the product for an issue of resolution.
on December 21, 2016
Pros:
Good contraction
Not eye catching or an over the top design
Charges as quickly as you would expect

Cons:
Batteries last maybe an hour on a full charge

Recommendation:
Unless you really want the aesthetic of having your controller placed on a charging base when not in use, or only use them for very short play times, I'd pass. It's fine for using your system as a media machine, or doing dev on your pc where you will be putting down your controller frequently. Long gaming sessions will be annoying. Single player games can be fine but you will find yourself swapping to the charged pack ever hour or so when the current one dies. Good news is, it seems like it will charge one battery nearly full by the time the next one dies. So if you are a fan of adding a real life "reloading" feature to your gaming, this is for you.

Ultimately you would be better off buying some regular rechargeable AA batteries and a charging station for those. Then you get the added benefit of having them for all your other devices as well.
on November 11, 2016
Works fantastically and I love that there's two slots given that while I only primarily use one controller, it's nice if a friend comes over and we play some multiplayer, and if I'm soloing for a while then I've got two battery packs on charge for those insanely-long gaming sessions! I just got it but I'm guessing it'll do as advertised so if this isn't edited expect that it works perfectly! Aesthetically it's also great because of the slender design of the dock, the long power cord is great for placement and the LEDs on the bottom are great for a quick-glance to see how much it's charged (It's either red-dead, yellow-mellow, or green-...I...I don't have a rhyme, I'm ashed. Green is fully charged. Yay.)

Also of note since there were a few questions about it, mine did indeed come with a USB port on the front of the dock right in the middle in a pretty easily seen plastic "flap". I actually thought it was a button to "unlock" the controller from the dock and then noticed it's a USB port. So there's that goodness as well. All around great and cheaply priced but quality design.
on May 26, 2017
I liked the addition of the USB port on the front so you could recharge your wireless headphones while the controllers recharge. However, when I hooked it up, it seems to only charge one of the 2 controllers. I've tried 4 controllers in that slot and none seem to light up the second LED. A few hours later and the controller is still dead. I've given this to the kid to recharge his one controller and moved on to something else.
on November 24, 2012
When I first saw the picture of this product, I was very concerned about the weight of the base. If the base wasn't heavy enough, the controllers would be easily knocked off. Turns out, this was not the case. It is actually very sturdy and the controller stays very well.

One thing I didn't find in the product page, probably because I skimmed it, is the fact that it comes with two batteries specifically designed for this base. Which totally makes sense, and now I have three batteries for one controller! Nice! I haven't tested how much life they have, but since it's extremely easy to just place the controller on the base and charge them, I've yet to have a problem with them.

Overall, the quality of this item is very high and so far I'm very pleased with it.
review image
on December 19, 2016
Awesome charger, It's never let me down. It took me a while to find a hidden USB charger in front (sneaky little door/cover) that I use for charging my XboxOne controller. The charging indicator is fairly accurate, except at first few minutes. All in all, I would definitely buy this again... but after 3 years of use, I don't think i'll have to.