Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360
Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 18, 2017
This has been a great investment for our family. We were going through AA batteries really fast and this charging base has saved us a lot of money and time switching out old batteries for new ones. The charges last really long and the appearance of the controls on the base looks very organized and pleasing to the eye.

An added bonus is that it keeps our 9 and 6 yr olds who play Xbox organized because they know where to put their controllers when they are done playing because if they don't put them there.......ooops, no power to your controller so you can't play Xbox the next time you want to :).

Highly recommend.
on November 20, 2015
I want to say 90% or more of these reviews were written almost immediately after purchase.

For the first few months this charge base works great, the light status for "charging" and "ready" are useful and the compact and clutter free design are visually aesthetic and convenient; but the "long run" of this product is not good, more specifically the quality of the rechargeable batteries.

The batteries will work at peak performance for a month or so before you start to notice slight drops in battery life. New, the batteries last several hours, I want to say 7 to 8 hours; now, about 6 months later, the controllers immediately start to flash, which is very annoying during game play, and only last roughly 3 hours or less.

Update: This item has lasted me about 2 years, which is expected for these battery types. I would still rate it 3 stars, and still recommend this item.
on August 7, 2017
I have had a few X360 controllers laying around that hadn't been used very often anymore. But, my son has just come of age to play simple games on the PC. Setting him up with some wireless controllers to play Lego themed games was an excellent addition, and having somewhere specific for him to put the controllers back when he is done is excellent.
The base is nice and simple, and the battery packs seem to hold charge for very long play sessions. I am impressed compared to when I used to have to swap out rechargeable batteries in these things in the past. The only complaint is that one of the units isn't exactly snug, so if you are a little rough with the controller, it will disconnect the battery pack. Nothing that can't bumped back into place.
I do wish they came in white though...
on March 31, 2017
This is a great set-up. I bought this for my bedroom because we use our xbox 360 to stream netflix and hulu and/or Amazon prime tv/movies through and the controllers are always dying constantly. It eventually made us stop playing our actual games because we never had batteries. I finally sucked it up and bought this stand. Super easy to setup and use, works perfectly as intended. Does come with the two battery packs that you plug into the controllers you already have. Highly recommended.
on December 3, 2015
Have had this product for a while now, and from the beginning, it has only charged one controller at a time - the rear slot. Sadly disappointed in the functionality of this product. I don't know if I just received a "bad apple" or if this is typical of these charger bases. Charges the one controller fine, and if I sit and hold the controller in the first slot, it will charge, but the whole purpose of this is to place 'em on and walk away, right?
on July 31, 2017
While this item does work, it is a pain to get the controllers in the proper position to allow them to charge. I wanted to tuck this charger away on a small shelf where it wouldn't be quite so noticeable in my front room, but because the controllers have to sit in it absolutely perfectly the whole charging system has to be removed from the shelf in order to get everything situated properly. It's a tiny complaint, but it does make this charger become more of a pain than removing a battery and putting on a charger.
on June 5, 2017
Works great 4yrs later :) my remotes are plugged in but it shuts off when they are charged. It stays plugged in although we dont play anymore, it lasted longer than we did!! It saves so much money on batteries though it was worth every penny. Ill keep it just to use my kinect and power the remotes!
on February 26, 2016
Nyko Charge Base 360 S for Xbox 360

I really love this product because it is so easy to just sit my controllers into the base and charge them. What I dislike about them is the fact that you have to use their rechargeable batteries which have the pins on the back of the batteries. There are lights on the front that tell you if the battery is charging or not. Once the batteries are done charging the lights turn off and the batteries stop charging so that they don't over charge. The good thing about this is the fact that the batteries do come with the charging base.

Would I recommend this to a friend? YES
on March 21, 2017
I like using the product, however, I'm experiencing issues with the 2nd charging port. Less than 30% of the time I'm unable to get a controller to charge successfully on that port. I attempted to contact your customer service department via email and never got a response back. I'd be more than happy to change my review if someone contacted me back regarding the product for an issue of resolution.
on October 14, 2016
This purchase has saved my life as a mother! Not only did it solve my boys problem with batteries always dying or not working correctly but it is so easy to use. They haven't had issues with their XBox 360 telling them to "connect controller" in the middle of the game, anymore! Before the cheaper batteries we got would always die or take forever to charge. With Nyko batteries and chargers we haven't had a problem from the minute we started using them!