Top positive review
3 people found this helpful
A must for serious gamers or households with kids.
on January 30, 2014
When the batteries (or possibly the charging cables) died on my original MS play and charge kit, I was dismayed at how much some of the replacements cost. For less than the price of two MS kits, you get two replacement batteries, a charging cable, and a place to put your controllers while they charge.
- The base is built solidly. Not cheap/flimsy like some other charging units.
- It holds the controllers firmly in place. No sliding around while in the cradle.
- Batteries are a perfect fit in the controller
- Batteries charge quickly and each charge gives you a sizable amount of gaming.
- LCD screen on the front of the charging base indicates the charge level of each battery. You'll always know when you're good to go.
- There's a USB port on the front of the base for you to charge a third controller via the charging cable, or any other device that will charge over USB.
Cons: absolutely none at this point.
I have a long history of buying Nyko products, and have never been let down. This is another home run in my book.