BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 30, 2014
When the batteries (or possibly the charging cables) died on my original MS play and charge kit, I was dismayed at how much some of the replacements cost. For less than the price of two MS kits, you get two replacement batteries, a charging cable, and a place to put your controllers while they charge.

Pros:
- The base is built solidly. Not cheap/flimsy like some other charging units.
- It holds the controllers firmly in place. No sliding around while in the cradle.
- Batteries are a perfect fit in the controller
- Batteries charge quickly and each charge gives you a sizable amount of gaming.
- LCD screen on the front of the charging base indicates the charge level of each battery. You'll always know when you're good to go.
- There's a USB port on the front of the base for you to charge a third controller via the charging cable, or any other device that will charge over USB.

Cons: absolutely none at this point.

I have a long history of buying Nyko products, and have never been let down. This is another home run in my book.
on October 6, 2013
My OEM battery packs began to fail and it was time to replace them. I looked at all of the available options, and for a system that could charge two packs simultaneously, this seemed like the best bet........ But how's the quality?? I was a bit skeptical of a system that includes 2 battery packs, a dual controller charging base, and an extra cable to charge another controller independently (same as OEM cable), all for under $20!!
I'm happy to say that this unit is top quality. The fit and finish is Grade A. The polished black and chrome finish is a nice match next to a Samsung TV. The controllers easily drop into the charger, yet they're nicely secured. Once the controller is in the charger, a nice display lights up on the front of the charger indicating the charging progress. When it's done, charging is stopped so the packs don't overcharge. I recommend this system to any gamer who wants the convenience of just dropping your paddle into a cradle and that's it. No more pulling out the charging cables and plugging them in, all while trying to find a way to tuck the cables out of the way to avoid somebody tripping on them.
I will be buying this unit again as a gift. Highly recommended! A+!!
on April 24, 2014
I am very pleased with this charging dock. It works exactly as described or better! The batteries hold a charge for a very long time. Even after forgetting to charge them for a few days, we get many more hours worth of play until they need charging, so at least 20 hours of life between charges. They have also been used a lot in the last few months since purchasing them and the charge life does not seem to be declining whatsoever. I saved a ton of money by purchasing this set at such a low price and will definitely be buying more battery packs so that I have them when the life begins to shorten on the first ones, as it does over time with any rechargeable batteries.
on April 23, 2014
All your charging needs wrapped up into one device. The batteries fit nicely into existing controllers. Controllers go into the cradle easily and don't have to be moved around to get them to charge. LED indicators on the front are nice and bright for the user to easily tell when the charger is active and when controllers are fully charged. It would be nice of nyko made an attachable second bay for neatly storing any additional controllers. It would also be cool if they could have made the charging bay usable with auxiliary devices attached to the controllers.
on February 15, 2015
These batteries are now 12 months old. The charge station and batteries are fine, but we have had to already replace one battery because it failed to take a charge. This was at 10 months. Given the cost, that is not too bad for a device that see regular use. Certainly cheaper than buying regular batteries. Not cheaper than using rechargeable AA batteries. But to take the batteries out of the controller and charge them is not worth the hassle.
on May 2, 2016
Had issues with previous chargers and always needing batteries. This one works and charges great!
Bonus: the shipping was so fast!

I didn't get an extra USB charger with it (assuming it comes with it from the picture and the reviews?)
but I emailed the seller and they sent one out that day.
nice.
on April 7, 2014
I rarely find a product that I can't find at least one "con" to list in a review, but since owning this, I cannot find one. This charging station should be standard equipment with every Xbox. No more buying batteries, or rotating through rechargeable AA's for controllers. Just put it back on the charging rack when you're done, and it's ready to go next time. On top of that, it's a tidy way to store them when they're not in use, instead of the kids just leaving them laying around. Definitely a must have for any Xbox owner
on June 15, 2014
I bought this charging system to go with me to Lima, Peru. I didn't even take in consideration the electricity system they have in Peru (220 volts ac not the 110 I'm used to) and it works like a charm. It came with 2 rechargeable batteries and a charging cable to use if you want to.

I use the chargeable battery pack and sometimes, if I am too lazy to get up, I will plug-in the charging cable. It works perfect! Highly advised product....
on October 22, 2013
Super convenient way of charging XBox 360 controllers! Had it for about a month now and have had no issues with it. Really easy to just put the controllers on the charger when I'm done playing rather than having to connect and disconnect wires and such. Nice that they include and extra USB charging cable, but odd that the description states it comes with two, because I only got one and there's only one shown in the picture. The extra USB charging port on the device is a cool bonus feature.
on September 4, 2015
We really like this. Can charge more than one unit at a time.