- Pre-order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.|
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- To pair controller to dongle, first insert dongle into Super Nintendo Classic Edition. Then, press the power button to turn the controller on. Next, hold select for 3-5 seconds to pair the controller.
- Way cool ergonomic design & essential buttons: A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select
- Super RF wireless technology - play up to 20 away
- Turbo! - Less button mashing, more action
- Wirelessly access the home screen by holding down turbo and pressing select
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Oh, snap! Miniboss is back and upgraded to conquer the 16-bit era as Super Miniboss for SNES Classic Edition! Super Miniboss features Super RF wireless technology allowing for cord free play from up to 20 feet away. Sit back and enjoy some of the greatest games ever made, no need to sit so close to the television. The way cool ergonomic design provides comfort and all the essential buttons such as A, B, X, Y, L, R, Up, Down, Left, Right, Start, Select. Yes, Start and Select, remember those? These are all the buttons you'll ever need! Playing a game that requires you to mash a button over and over and over again? Kick in the turbo on that button to have it pressed faster than humanly possible, score! Super Miniboss is powered by an internal rechargeable battery and is charged through the Micro-USB port. A dedicated power button is located on the top of the controller. Wirelessly access the home screen by holding down turbo and pressing select. Let's bounce!