- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.5 x 8.9 inches ; 2.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B006YFYNIU
- Item model number: NPD601P
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1,010 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #705 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover
|Price:||$9.25 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.74 (34%)|
|You Save:||Save $0.46 (5%)|
- Preventive dog dental care can help reduce the risk of dental disease
- Dog breath freshener works by altering the pH of the saliva to control plaque and tartar production
- Tartar remover for dogs made with Denta-C, a blend of ingredients scientifically proven to help reduce plaque and tartar
- Easy-to-use dog dental care—just add to water!
- Tartar remover made in the USA
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
When added to your dog's water, Nylabone's veterinarian-recommended Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover is a simple type of dental care for dogs that freshens your dog's breath and alters the pH of his saliva to help clean teeth by reducing plaque and tartar buildup. It's also formulated with Denta-C, a blend of ingredients scientifically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria. This liquid tartar remover for dogs is a great supplement to regular brushing for dogs who need something different in their oral care arsenal! Advanced Oral Care provides the dog dental care your furry family member deserves.
Advanced Oral Care from Nylabone
- 80% of all dogs suffer from periodontal disease by the age of 3 (Source: American Veterinary Dental Society)
- Preventative dental care reduces the risk of developing oral disease, which can lead to serious issues for dogs and cats
- Establishing a daily routine of proper dental care may extend the life of your pet
Nylabone, the makers of safe, healthy chews since 1955, also has a line of safe and healthful dental care items. “Over 45 million dogs in the United States currently have oral disease,” says Mike Connelly, Vice President of Marketing for Nylabone Products, “and periodontal disease can lead to more serious and life-threatening ailments such as lung, heart and kidney ailments.”
In addition, many of Nylabone's products contain Denta-C. Denta-C is a scientifically-formulated blend of ingredients including Vitamin C that is clinically proven to reduce plaque that harbors bacteria, and Sodium Hexametaphosphate, a safe, natural detergent found in nature. Together, this power-duo helps control the build-up of plaque and tartar leading to bad breath. The end result is healthier gums, whiter teeth and a healthier pet.
Combine 1 tablespoon of Liquid Tartar Remover with 32 oz. of water. Allow dog to drink as desired and replace as necessary.
Explore the Full Advanced Oral Care Line
|Kits||Brushes and Pastes||Treats and Chews||Other Products|
Size: 32 fl. oz
Top Customer Reviews
I've bought dog water additive multiple times in the past but this is my first time buying it on amazon after realizing it's half the price of the pet store bottles. This stuff works really well in keeping your dog's breath fresh, but it doesn't replace tooth brushing to keep plaque away and gums healthy. Imagine if you only mouthwashed, how your teeth would look.
• Nylabone Oral Care
• NATUReL Fresh Dental Naturel Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive-18 oz Bottle
• Pet Dental Care Pet Water Additive for Dogs and Cats - No Dog Toothbrush Toothpaste Needed - Best with Dental Chews Toys Bones Treats - Lasting Dog Breath Freshener - No Fighting to Brush Dogs Teeth
VALUE: Nylabone is the cheapest in cost per oz by almost double over the next best of NATUReL, which is typically the same price of $15 as the Pet Dental, but with 2 oz more.
EFFICACY:I used each one for two weeks each and all three have shown good results, with the NATUReL giving the freshest breath.
INGREDIENTS: I attached pictures of the ingredients list of the Nylabone. Nylabone is by far the least natural, but being 4x cheaper that's to be expected. Both NATUReL and Pet Dental are very good with ingredients, but NATUReL has slightly better and more natural ingredients.
OVERALL WINNER: If you want cheap but good ingredients and effective cleaning, I'd go with NATUReL Fresh Dental. Naturel Promise Fresh Dental Water Additive-18 oz Bottle
VALUE WINNER: It's hard to ignore the price of the Nylabone Oral Care, so if you're excluding wanting more natural ingredients as an option then it's the best choice. Personally, with as much water as my two dogs drink, I go with the Nylabone, combined with brushing twice a week.
Caution: At first they noticed a change in their water and were not happy drinking--picky boys- but I reduce the amount I used for a few buckets-gradually increasing the amount to the required dose and they are fine now.
I like and recommend this product to those who have toothbrush finicky dogs.
I also started adding a tiny spoonful of Proden PlaqueOff to my dog's food at the same time, so I am not sure how much I can attribute to this liquid as opposed to the PlaqueOff, but I am mightily impressed with the results. I wish I had known about this years ago!
So now that I use this I don't have to fight my 53lb dog and his sharp puppy teeth. It will also last me forever because it's 1 tablespoon to 32oz of water. I just fill up a large 3qt (96oz) pitcher, add 3 tablespoons and keep it in the fridge to refill the bowl when needed. He drinks it right up. Thank you Nylabone!! :)