Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon Flavored Double Action Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Price:||$7.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.10 (13%)|
- Durable chew for medium dogs up to 35-pound
- Features an EZ carry center and durable nylon ends for powerful chewers
- Dental nubs help to control tarter and plaque build-up
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Double-action toy; durable ends good for chewing, soft center easy to grab and carry
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Destructive chewing is one of the most prevalent canine problem behaviors.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Dura Chew Wolf Bacon Flavored Double Action Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||2.5 inches x 7.25 inches x 2.5 inches||2.75 inches x 8 inches x 1.5 inches||5 inches x 8 inches x 1.25 inches||2.13 inches x 7.63 inches x 1.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.65 pounds||0.7 pounds||0.84 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
But what happened instead was that she picked apart the end pieces, getting "too large to ingest" chunks off, and revealed the hollow center. I was disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The center part is a super soft rubber that my obsessive chewer would destroy in 5 minutes. Can not even give it to him as I do not want him to poop blue stuff for days! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Joanna M. Olsen
My German shepherd dog loves this toy. She carries it around everywhere. She picks this toy out of her toy box first. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Erin R Frazier
I have a strong chewer who, after enjoying the bone for a week, already chewed the nubs off it. She'll still chew it if I put peanut butter on it but other nylabones we have... Read morePublished 14 days ago by aweesan
My dog loves this one. Just be careful, one of my dogs likes to take his front teeth and tries to pull the green stuff off which he has been successful at.Published 1 month ago by Samilou
3 labs were playing with this one toy for a long time this weekend with 2 at a time tugging it and other times chewing it. Great for heavy chewers. Read morePublished 1 month ago by PLK