Nylabone Dura Chew Plus Textured Ring Dog Chew
|Price:||$7.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.49 (25%)|
- This veterinarian recommended Nylabone Durable is a long lasting chew designed for powerful chewers
- Multiple textures offer increased tactile and chewing appeal
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and the cleaning action helps control plaque and tartar build-up
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Utilizes different textures to add intrigue while promoting oral health
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Destructive chewing is one of the most prevalent canine problem behaviors.
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Best!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Best!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Dura Chew Large Textured Ring Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||5.63 inches x 5.63 inches x 1.38 inches||2.13 inches x 7.63 inches x 1.25 inches||5.75 inches x 4.63 inches x 0.88 inches||3.75 inches x 6 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.6 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These Nylabone toys are the ONLY thing that can stand up for anytime with our dogs. They are rampant chewers so we might as well just be giving them $1 bills to tear up. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Amazon Customer
My beagle chews on this constantly and carries it everywhere he goes. He tends to wear these down the fastest. We go through 3 of these ring bones a year. Read morePublished 2 days ago by J. Krzyna-Raspet
This is not my dog's most exciting toy. However he is teething (16 weeks) and at night he sneaks into my son's room to steal a hard plastic toy to chew on and soothe his sore... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Lauren E. Bates
My chocolate lab loves, loves, loves this toy! He carries it around constantly, wanting us to toss it for him. Read morePublished 4 days ago by wayas mom
This seems like a very well made chew but theres really nothing to it. It's not scented or flavored and my dog, who usually loves to chew on toys, couldn't care less about it.Published 4 days ago by crberend
My dogs are very tough chewers and love these big nylabones. They last for years!Published 5 days ago by Jody M
This is HUGE. I will need to save it for my Puppy's Christmas Stocking!Published 8 days ago by Connor Walters