Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.00 shipping
Original Knot Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Price:||$9.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- DuraChew toys are made to be long lasting for powerful chewers
- Bristles raised during chewing help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Provides long-lasting entertainment; fights boredom
- Satisfies your dog's natural urge to chew
- Made with durable nylon for powerful chewers
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Beginning with our first chew toy in 1955, our goal at Nylabone is to make furry tails wag for the highest-quality chew toys, best long-lasting edible chews, and most innovative dental solutions in the world. Nylabone the leader in safe, healthy chewing since 1955, is a family-operated company with a history of helping pet parents take the best possible care of their companion animals. At Nylabone we know that every dog is different, and we are committed to developing the very best solutions to your pet’s needs, whatever they may be.
We love to hear how Nylabone families use our products to solve problems like destructive chewing, separation anxiety, and poor dental health, helping their dogs live fuller, happier lives. Recommended by veterinarians, Nylabone manufactures chew toys and edible chews in many styles and sizes, so there is a Nylabone chew toy or edible chew for every dog. Nylabone’s products promote good canine dental hygiene, enhance overall mental fitness, redirect destructive chewing and other problem behaviors, and generally encourage a positive pet–parent relationship.
To put it simply, Nylabone Chews Better!
Why Is Destructive Chewing a Problem?
Dogs have definite preferences when it comes to items they enjoy chewing: brand-new things, expensive things, irreplaceable things, and dangerous things that could hurt them seem to always be at the top of their list. Sadly, many dogs, including approximately 31 percent of shelter dogs are given up by their families due to problem behaviors, and destructive chewing is one of the most commonly reported. Although you may never know exactly why your dog has suddenly decided to destroy your laptop, cell phone, and every remote in the house, it may comfort you to know that there is no shortage of possible reasons:
- Attention seeking: If your dog starts to chew on inappropriate objects while in your presence, it may be a bid for your attention.
- Boredom: Dogs are highly intelligent animals who need things to do. If left alone all day, even when they don’t suffer separation anxiety, they will create their own fun with your precious items.
- Lack of exercise: Dogs need to work off their energy somehow. It’s up to you whether your pet wanders the house looking for items to gnaw or goes for brisk walks around the neighborhood.
- Loneliness and separation anxiety: Lonely dogs may chew things as a means of self-soothing. When things get bad enough, lonely chewing can turn into full-blown separation anxiety.
- Youth: Dogs are chewers by nature, and you must expect that a puppy at least up to the age of six months needs to chew. Because dogs don’t have hands, mouthing objects is one of the main ways in which they learn about the world. Chewing also alleviates some of the pain and pressure in a puppy’s gums during the teething process.
Nylabone Chews Better!
Nylabone chew toys help establish proper chewing habits and relieve the causes of destructive chewing. Nylabone offers a variety of chew toys in all sizes and shapes to occupy both puppies and adults, satisfying their need to gnaw on something while diverting them from chewing on inappropriate items. Unlike most other chew toys on the market, Nylabone formulates its classic bones and other chew toys with flavors infused all the way through, to keep your dog engaged with the chew and provide him with long-lasting enjoyment.
Nylabone offers the following destructive chewing solutions for your dog:
- DuraChew chew toys for powerful chewers
- Flavor Frenzy multi-flavored chew toys
- FlexiChew chew toys for moderate chewers
|Dog Weight||Puppy||Up to 15 lbs.||Up to 25 lbs.||Up to 35 lbs.||Up to 50 lbs.||50+ lbs.|
|Chew Size||Be sure to select the right-size chew for your puppy by referring to individual puppy package guidelines.||Petite/X-Small||Regular/Small||Wolf/Medium||Giant/Large||Souper/X-Large|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nylabone Dura Chew Large Original Flavored Knot Bone Dog Chew Toy
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||9.88 inches x 4.5 inches x 2.21 inches||3 inches x 7.6 inches x 3 inches||2.13 inches x 7.63 inches x 1.25 inches||3.25 inches x 9.5 inches x 3.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.5 pounds||0.6 pounds||0.45 pounds||1.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
As for plush toys those adorable rabbits and bunnies - they look like road kill in a New York Minute. So as for toys we stick the above mentioned Nylabones and Kongs, Jolly teasers Balls and Planet Dog toys by Orbie.
Still, nothing lasts particularly long and the toys are replaced fairly often. This particular toy has been a long time favorite for many years. Our dogs love to focus on trying to untie the knots, the shape lends itself well so two paws can hold one end easily while they chomp and gnaw away in chew crazed heaven.
These bones are also great for them to carry around and play fetch with. A time proven classic, that holds up even to the toughest abuse.
5 PAWS UP!
A bonus: when I received the bones, I also got a coupon for $5 off my next purchase.
FYI, the dogs that share it are 2 Pit Bulls and several working line German Shepherds...not talking about Lhasas and Goldens here.
This is the second one I've purchased; I hope they haven't changed anything in the formulation.
It is VERY difficult to find chew/toys that she does not damage in minutes. Other than the expected bristles; this will survive to entertain her for many weeks to come.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my 4 month old golden doodle. She has absolutely no interest in it. She will chew everything she can get her mouth on. Just not this!Published 2 days ago by julsta
great chew toy for my dog that can destroy anything when she chews. wish it had a flavor for her, but she doesn't seem to mind. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Robert Friedman
I have had this for over a year and have a husky. She is STILL chewing on it! so perfectPublished 1 month ago by Sierra Tuten
My beagle loves chewing on this bone. It's one of his favorites. Thanks for a great product. We always supervise our dog with the nylabones; when he wears them down enough, we... Read morePublished 1 month ago by J. Krzyna-Raspet
My Alaskan (the "reader" in the family) loves it. Will pick it up and give it some time whenever it's close by. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B-Bee
My pup loves it and it's the perfect size for my 50+ lb 6 month old pup!Published 1 month ago by Teresa Rios